802 xml

RCA, DPC, etc.
Whammy45

802 xml

Post by Whammy45 »

Ok so i drop in earlier to check things out and decided to upgrade my nt software to .68 after doing so i open it up and try to select target 802 but it doesn't show up so i check my config folder to see if the xml got erased during the upgrade, but it's there so why isn't the 802 selectable anymore....same thing also for the 6220...
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

Whammy45 wrote:Ok so i drop in earlier to check things out and decided to upgrade my nt software to .68 after doing so i open it up and try to select target 802 but it doesn't show up so i check my config folder to see if the xml got erased during the upgrade, but it's there so why isn't the 802 selectable anymore....same thing also for the 6220...
The config now stores under %appdata%usbjtag folder. The older one is not used. So please copy the file over.
The reason to move this folder is that it allows software change it without admin right. We can create new XML or flash xml easily. Modified files under c:\program files\ are not allowed for normal application after Windows 7.
Whammy45

Post by Whammy45 »

Ok i got it all sorted out thanks for the help....