dct700/ondemand

Include DCT cable boxes and Starchoice boxes.

Moderator: justsomeguy

cali40

dct700/ondemand

Post by cali40 »

hello i have a dct700 with the uid remote changer sfoftware .everytime i change the upm & uid it shows the ondemand but i cant order anything and my box is sub. can anybody tell me why thanx...
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

cali40 wrote:hello i have a dct700 with the uid remote changer sfoftware .everytime i change the upm & uid it shows the ondemand but i cant order anything and my box is sub. can anybody tell me why thanx...
In Ocult Menu click Option 9 and see if IPPV is Disabled. If So thats the Problem. Not All Boxes Have that Enabled. I just got a DCT2500 and Used the New Remorte Feature. Put a Knowen good UID & UPM and I get the VOD's and PPV's. :D
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
cali40

dct700

Post by cali40 »

its enable ippv what to do next thanx
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

cali40 wrote:its enable ippv what to do next thanx
Go to Option 12 and see if you have IP
No IP no VOD or PPV Purchase

If No IP The Find a UID & UPM From an Active Box and change your UID and UPM to That of the Active Box to see if it get IP in Option 12. If it does then you can Keep it or keep Playing untill you find oters that work.

So far in my testing the UPM can be anything you want. LOL So i think the UID is the Bigger Factor. ;)
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
cali40

Post by cali40 »

thanx you for all the help....
ADRIAN_BURRO

tundra

Post by ADRIAN_BURRO »

in the option 12, I have no ip, State: unconfig.
to speak of a valid UID ... but if I put a valid one DCT700, DCT700 me, the channels were closed, and I freeze hbo's and most packages premuim. I can do to see ppv? excuse my English. I'm from mexico.