DCT2244/1661 firmware 0.93

Include DCT cable boxes and Starchoice boxes.

Moderator: justsomeguy

diriangen

DCT2244/1661 firmware 0.93

Post by diriangen »

Hello to all moderators ,supporters and members , I found this box on my aunts house. I know It is old and hasn't been in service for 2 years or more.i know It was subscribed with cc . now the question: I plugged it in. can see some channels, went to hidden menu and it says no error. some channels show authorized ,task manger shows it is updating .should I let it upgrade or should i do upgrade manually? :confused:
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

do the upgrade and take outa stream then program. if done PROPERLY there is nothing unsafe about taking an update
live your life like a beer commericial
diriangen

What do I need?

Post by diriangen »

thanks for your response, box took update,being out the stream ,what would be my next step.USBBDM? do i need to cut out return? what should be done first?.i really need to know the order of procedures to follow them and be able to test this unit. Thanks
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

diriangen wrote:thanks for your response, box took update,being out the stream ,what would be my next step.USBBDM? do i need to cut out return? what should be done first?.i really need to know the order of procedures to follow them and be able to test this unit. Thanks
My Friend, No One Here Has the time to take you by The Hand From the Start.
No One did that for Us Who know Either. You have to read and Test and Make Mistakes Just Like we All Did. If you Get Stuck Then we han Help you get Back On Track.
There Is No Step by Step Tutorials. BECOME Familiar with Surfing this Site and You Will Find ALL The Information You Need to Learn and Understand How Things Work.

You Should Start with the Left Side of your Screen.
Pleanty of Links with Usefull INFO There. Thats the order of procedures to follow
diriangen

Capone

Post by diriangen »

do you have to scream if you don't want to help ? you are a senior member you should show others members respect. Next time if you don't help at least don't offend anybody with your attitude Capone
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

diriangen wrote:do you have to scream if you don't want to help ? you are a senior member you should show others members respect. Next time if you don't help at least don't offend anybody with your attitude Capone
Was not screaming. LOL

THIS WOULD BE CONSIDERED SCREAMING. So don't be LAZY asking to be Spoonfeed. Thats what Mothers are For. :D
And as Far as Helping, I DID, Look at the Links on left side of your Screen. You will find All the Info your Looking for There under the USB BDM NT Links.
You do Know How to Use them Correct???????????????????? :D
diriangen

Post by diriangen »

did somebody ever told you you are ______ guy? they must love you capone. btw thanks for all your help
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

diriangen wrote:did somebody ever told you you are ______ guy? they must love you capone. btw thanks for all your help
Your Welcome. Let me Know if you have any Problem with the Links, I can Help you Figure it Out. :D