I want to kill my dct

Include DCT cable boxes and Starchoice boxes.

Moderator: justsomeguy

DISHFEAR

I want to kill my dct

Post by DISHFEAR »

I have to give a rented dct700 back to the CC cause I upgraded in store and they asked for it back. Now I did flash it and mess with the usual things we would here .

I did flash the original bin back to it and changed everything i could remember. Im still worried that maybe a upm or something else might flag them. Any ideas on how to make this box meet god?
RIP_Felipeferras

Post by RIP_Felipeferras »

erase the boot
simple is that

detect
erase boot

here you unplug the box
and voila you have a good nice
or go to the chat ill do it LOL
٩(●̮̮̃•)۶=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ᴼ•ₒ ○ ˚ͦ ◦•ᵒ ºᴼ•ₒ no andaba muerto andaba de parranda ₒ•ᴼ۝
moddog

Post by moddog »

RIP_Felipeferras wrote:erase the boot
simple is that

detect
ldram boot
erase boot

here you unplug the box
Yes this way will work for sure, because when cc hit the box it will come back to its original state.
Good better best
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

RIP_Felipeferras wrote:erase the boot
simple is that

detect
ldram boot
erase boot

here you unplug the box
WHY Ldram Boot. ROFLMAO

detect
erase Boot
Unplug

In any CaseThe Best thing to Kill aBoxis to Zap It with a Stun Gun. LOL Leaves No Visible Trace and Fries the XC Chip and Flash and No Way In Hell they will ever get any Info of that MOBO. LOL

This is the Best Toolfor the Job and Great Price.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/6-8-Million-Vol ... 3a620ba9c5

Target the Flash and XC Chip and Enjoy the Light Works.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

CAPONE wrote:WHY Ldram Boot. ROFLMAO

detect
erase Boot
Unplug

In any CaseThe Best thing to Kill aBoxis to Zap It with a Stun Gun. LOL Leaves No Visible Trace and Fries the XC Chip and Flash and No Way In Hell they will ever get any Info of that MOBO. LOL

LMAO...i love your stun gun techinque man!!! always get a kick outa it...also dishfear if you don't wanna brick it just program back the original backup and leave it in the stream to take a update and it should clear everything, leave it plugged in for a few days and you should be able to watch the channels drop..but like the guys said the ultimate thing would be to just brick the box..
live your life like a beer commericial
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

justsomeguy wrote:LMAO...i love your stun gun techinque man!!! always get a kick outa it...also dishfear if you don't wanna brick it just program back the original backup and leave it in the stream to take a update and it should clear everything, leave it plugged in for a few days and you should be able to watch the channels drop..but like the guys said the ultimate thing would be to just brick the box..
There really Is No Need to Brick Box is the Member Followed the Golden Rule of Making a Good Full BackUp of the Box Prior toPlaying with it.If thats the Case then He Needs to Only Write Back the BackUp and it will be Back to what it was When He got it from the CACO. I Think this Member is Just Over Paranoid....
DISHFEAR

Post by DISHFEAR »

hahahahaha

i have a stun gun and this is what I was thinking when I posted . :) but the boot is good enough . thank you everyone

CAPONE wrote:WHY Ldram Boot. ROFLMAO

detect
erase Boot
Unplug

DISHFEAR

Post by DISHFEAR »

the box was spoofed then desubbed , but it dropped channels , i reverted the box to the backup i had and left it update . it did . then i called for a resub and they couldnt find the box in system , but it was stock . i left it in for a month and did not update the channels , so i swapped it out for a new one . just need to return this and desub again
DISHFEAR

Post by DISHFEAR »

I will erase boot then tazer :)
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

DISHFEAR wrote:hahahahaha

i have a stun gun and this is what I was thinking when I posted . :) but the boot is good enough . thank you everyone
LOL They can load theboot and still see if info was Changed Just like We can. But up to you. If you fry the board then they will have no way to know. Not that i think they would go thru the troble,But since you sounded a Bit Paranoid and ALL. LOL