BDM, Error excute Connect the BOX

Include DCT cable boxes and Starchoice boxes.

Moderator: justsomeguy

Garfios

BDM, Error excute Connect the BOX

Post by Garfios »

Hi, for a couple of days no I haven't been able to do any 2224 model no matter which software I use I get this message when I click on connect box, please any input on these will be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance...
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

Garfios wrote:Hi, for a couple of days no I haven't been able to do any 2224 model no matter which software I use I get this message when I click on connect box, please any input on these will be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance...
what EXACT commands did you send to the box? did you LOAD a BACKUP? how many boxs are you having problems with? are you able to read the id?
live your life like a beer commericial
Garfios

Post by Garfios »

justsomeguy wrote:what EXACT commands did you send to the box? did you LOAD a BACKUP? how many boxs are you having problems with? are you able to read the id?
every time I use the BDM, it looks like reading/writing but it doesn't seems complete, I try to write to one of them it to 0, I don't think is the software because I can still use the jtag, thanks
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

Garfios wrote:every time I use the BDM, it looks like reading/writing but it doesn't seems complete, I try to write to one of them it to 0, I don't think is the software because I can still use the jtag, thanks
Setup teamviewer let me take a look.
Garfios

Post by Garfios »

usbbdm wrote:Setup teamviewer let me take a look.
I'm ready for teamviewer.
Garfios

Post by Garfios »

I sent you my #, check your PM... Thanks