error S00900 but good signal :(

Include DCT cable boxes and Starchoice boxes.

Moderator: justsomeguy

CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

ramses18 wrote:what can i do to solve the problem regarding the video key? or why the video key does not update like the rest?
Because the Video Key is stored in XC Chip and We can't Program XC CHIP. I am not saying It can't be done Mind you. In fact I believe the USBJTAG NT and USBBDM NT are capable of much More, But the Gods don't want Us to Know this............. LMFAO.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

ramses18 wrote:what can i do to solve the problem regarding the video key? or why the video key does not update like the rest?
when you loose the video keys you are outa lucky buddy...those are stored in the xc~ :eek: so if they changed the keys in your area the only way around it is to resub that box, get the keys, then cancel sub and work your magic again!
live your life like a beer commericial
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

CAPONE wrote:Because the Video Key is stored in XC Chip and We can't Program XC CHIP. I am not saying It can't be done Mind you. In fact I believe the USBJTAG NT and USBBDM NT are capable of much More, But the Gods don't want Use to Know this............. LMFAO.
you beat me to it !! :mad:
live your life like a beer commericial
ramses18

Post by ramses18 »

CAPONE wrote:Because the Video Key is stored in XC Chip and We can't Program XC CHIP. I am not saying It can't be done Mind you. In fact I believe the USBJTAG NT and USBBDM NT are capable of much More, But the Gods don't want Use to Know this............. LMFAO.
better say im f@(#$%% up. right? i think im going to store this box in the garage untill i fing a good nvram and code hope full it resolves my problem. thanks.
To master the functions of your Hardware, Read read read read read read read read until your eyeballs fall from their sockets! Then, reinsert and read some more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

ramses18 wrote:better say im f@(#$%% up. right? i think im going to store this box in the garage untill i fing a good nvram and code hope full it resolves my problem. thanks.
You can try, Even if its just to Kill time because if its Video keys then like you said, you &*%&^%). You can at least hope the ISP People are LAZY ASS FUCKS and reuse Video Keys at some point. ;)
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

justsomeguy wrote:you beat me to it !! :mad:
LOL Buddy....
ramses18

Post by ramses18 »

justsomeguy wrote:when you loose the video keys you are outa lucky buddy...those are stored in the xc~ :eek: so if they changed the keys in your area the only way around it is to resub that box, get the keys, then cancel sub and work your magic again!
i think that's what happen here in la area. thanks bro for your help. so my box its now officially in the garage :(.
To master the functions of your Hardware, Read read read read read read read read until your eyeballs fall from their sockets! Then, reinsert and read some more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

ramses18 wrote:i think that's what happen here in la area. thanks bro for your help. so my box its now officially in the garage :(.
You can verify this in Hidden Menu.

Check channel status screen.
Authorization Reason 04 = Invalid Video Key.......
ramses18

Post by ramses18 »

CAPONE wrote:You can verify this in Hidden Menu.

Check channel status screen.
Authorization Reason 04 = Invalid Video Key.......
im gong to upload a pic wait please so you can tell me.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

ramses18 wrote:im gong to upload a pic wait please so you can tell me.
You have to connect cable wire to box to see channel status.....
ramses18

Post by ramses18 »

CAPONE wrote:You have to connect cable wire to box to see channel status.....
its connected the weard thing its that i just found that im getting vod but the other channels nothing. if you need more pics of the hiden menu let me know
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

ramses18 wrote:its connected the weard thing its that i just found that im getting vod but the other channels nothing. if you need more pics of the hiden menu let me know
check you SNR levels.
ramses18

Post by ramses18 »

CAPONE wrote:check you SNR levels.
24db good
cur freq 75.25
lkc 75.25
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

ramses18 wrote:24db good
cur freq 75.25
lkc 75.25
This is from OOB Screen? If so That does not MATTER, Its the INBAND SNR that matters in order to get Picture. It should be from 30 to 35db on Inband.
ramses18

Post by ramses18 »

CAPONE wrote:This is from OOB Screen? If so That does not MATTER, Its the INBAND SNR that matters in order to get Picture. It should be from 30 to 35db on Inband.
in band snr its 35db and when i tune any channel apperars this messagge !ONE MOMENT PLEASE! this channel should be available shortly! ref. code s0900.