Spi command - with dct2224-ph6

XC chip, auth and block SPI command.
hqa18

Spi command - with dct2224-ph6

Post by hqa18 »

well wanted to say the process of working with in dct2xxx outhcommand. In my case I work with a PH6 spilog bdm first place then activate the command spicommand proved necessary to activate, then run the spicommand and gave "play" Select the subie auth00.bin and execute it well and went channels.

but now the question is this, the DCT was code 12 to execute the code went to play 40, I expected to go to 04 and 40 in the channel only in black was not like 04 that designed to be buy it. In 40 it went up to 12 active.

Now if code 40. so if I leave it until she falls in a couple of days in 04 (this is assuming that is so) the same commando that was shipping in 40 may send in 04 and in 40 it means is that the channel is Authorised and in 04 you need to subscribe.

This post also follow it in Spanish right here but I wanted to bring here tundra to English to see if the boss gave us a little more light on this
mirando
hqa18

Post by hqa18 »

also I have on hand two types of commands that were sent to dct. The first and second of activation to cancel the channel which was used to send the spicommand dct. Do not know if this type of hit is equal to that received by the decoder through the system in general.

If you want I have the two for whom you want to study if it is not we might serve to actualis in soft to prevent the fence code dct2224 04
mirando