Fake UID

Firmware related issues.
keja

Fake UID

Post by keja »

I have a DCT 2224, Every other day the unit goes down, so I redo the box and it's fine. I changed the uid and thought that would stop it from going down but it didn't. Is there something i'm doing wrong, or is it something else I can do to stop the box from going down, every other day.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

What do you mean "going down"? Which version of platform you are using?
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

keja wrote:I have a DCT 2224, Every other day the unit goes down, so I redo the box and it's fine. I changed the uid and thought that would stop it from going down but it didn't. Is there something i'm doing wrong, or is it something else I can do to stop the box from going down, every other day.
It may be trying to Take a Firmware Update. If so let it take the Update then redo.
keja

Post by keja »

usbbdm wrote:What do you mean "going down"? Which version of platform you are using?
When I say going down, I mean I don't get any channels, then I have to redo the box.
keja

Post by keja »

TUNDRA wrote:It may be trying to Take a Firmware Update. If so let it take the Update then redo.
It already has the 8.09 firmware on there.
keja

Post by keja »

usbbdm wrote:What do you mean "going down"? Which version of platform you are using?
Also, i'm using the 406000 ba000 platform.