need firmware 8.16

Firmware related issues.
smullin

need firmware 8.16

Post by smullin »

Does anyone have a copy of 8.16 firmware? If so, I would really appriciate if you could please email it to [email protected]
thanks
smullin

Post by smullin »

Does anyone have a copy of 8.16 firmware? If so, I would really appriciate if you could please email it to [email protected]
thanks
or post here
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

smullin wrote:Does anyone have a copy of 8.16 firmware? If so, I would really appriciate if you could please email it to [email protected]
thanks
or post here
No need to continue to post same Request. WAIT, Someone will respond to your Request.. :D
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

smullin wrote:Does anyone have a copy of 8.16 firmware? If so, I would really appriciate if you could please email it to [email protected]
thanks
or post here
Check your email.
smullin

Post by smullin »

i check but not there could u sent again thanks
scott pearson

Post by scott pearson »

thanks
smullin

Post by smullin »

[quote="CAPONE"]No need to continue to post same Request. WAIT, Someone will respond to your Request.. :D[/Qi
I got my firmware from a new box thank 4 nothing and 4 your fish story it STUNK !!!!