firmware update 8.57 for dct2000

Firmware related issues.
nando29

Post by nando29 »

Hi usbbdm.
I have a problem with this dll.. i can enter to firmware test now but i cant change the UID. I dont know why? i try change by USBJTAG Program or directly to Diagnostic Menu but nothing.. i only can change UPM and Network Address.

What can i do now??
Nunca consideres el estudio como una obligación, sino como una oportunidad para penetrar en el bello y maravilloso mundo del saber.

[Albert Einstein (1879-1955)]
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

nando29 wrote:Hi usbbdm.
I have a problem with this dll.. i can enter to firmware test now but i cant change the UID. I dont know why? i try change by USBJTAG Program or directly to Diagnostic Menu but nothing.. i only can change UPM and Network Address.

What can i do now??
When you say you cannot change UID does that mean you cannot change via remote or cannot put in the firmware?
nando29

Post by nando29 »

usbbdm wrote:When you say you cannot change UID does that mean you cannot change via remote or cannot put in the firmware?
both!!! i cant change UID.
please help me
Nunca consideres el estudio como una obligación, sino como una oportunidad para penetrar en el bello y maravilloso mundo del saber.

nando29

Post by nando29 »

could you give me another dll to test?

usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

I see the problem now. When you said "work!!!!! thanks usbbdm!!" I thought it was done. I will have to take look again sometime.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

I tried to manually enter unit address and it worked. However remote change does not work and I think there is a change in the firmware prevent from us doing it. I will continue investigate.
nando29

Post by nando29 »

usbbdm wrote:I see the problem now. When you said "work!!!!! thanks usbbdm!!" I thought it was done. I will have to take look again sometime.
yes.. the problem was i can enter to firmware test.. but with this dll i can do that now. But then was other problem.. and that was i cant change the UID by remote or software.

nando29

Post by nando29 »

usbbdm wrote:I tried to manually enter unit address and it worked. However remote change does not work and I think there is a change in the firmware prevent from us doing it. I will continue investigate.
but usbbdm i you could change the UID by software, could you send me the fimrware and nvram to my mail to test?? or maybe the new dll..

thank u

usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

nando29 wrote:but usbbdm i you could change the UID by software, could you send me the fimrware and nvram to my mail to test?? or maybe the new dll..

thank u
Will post the dll once it is done. This time I will test myself instead wait your test result.
nando29

Post by nando29 »

usbbdm wrote:Will post the dll once it is done. This time I will test myself instead wait your test result.
Ok usbbdm. i will be waiting.
thanks

usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

nando29 wrote:Ok usbbdm. i will be waiting.
thanks
0.39. ! fix the UPM setting UI. The initial value in 0.38 was wrong.
Also fix the 0.38 UID remote setting for 8.57 firmware.
Use at your own risk!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nando29

Post by nando29 »

usbbdm wrote:0.39. ! fix the UPM setting UI. The initial value in 0.38 was wrong.
Also fix the 0.38 UID remote setting for 8.57 firmware.
Use at your own risk!
usbbdm today i told you if work or not!
thanks

nando29

Post by nando29 »

Ok.. now i can change the UPM and UID settings!. Dll its work now!
Thanks usbbdm.