Clone NVRAM

NVRAM related issues.
sflynner26

Post by sflynner26 »

Maybe if this website wasn't setup so retarded and so hard to find shit should be more like sbhacker.net never had to ask anyone for anything on that site because it's setup awesome
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

sflynner26 wrote:Maybe if this website wasn't setup so retarded and so hard to find shit should be more like sbhacker.net never had to ask anyone for anything on that site because it's setup awesome
this is NOT a very good way to get help my friend. i will tell you..and many many more will agree that this site has a HUGE amount of info...in fact you will NOT find the info on this site ANYWHERE else! no other site has anywhere near the amount of info this site has .. and finding it is fairly easy..you just have to use the search tab and READ...some people think that going back a couple pages worth of posts is enough..that is just pure laziness...

so if you want help there are LOTS of EXPERIENCED people here to help you..BUT you have to show us that you are going to take the time to learn some stuff for yourself..for example finding the occult menu shouldn't have been that big of a deal..if you can't figure that out then i'm afraid that you are in the wrong hobby~ so if you want to play in this game then do some reading, and if you ask questions that are not goofy and easily found people will be more then willing to help you out...BUT FLAMMING THIS SITE WILL NOT HELP YOU OUT ONE BIT!!!!

do you think after a night or 3 of reading you will know everything you need to know??? i always reccomend people read for a couple months before they even open up a box!!

THREAD CLOSED~
live your life like a beer commericial
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

sflynner26 wrote:Maybe if this website wasn't setup so retarded and so hard to find shit should be more like sbhacker.net never had to ask anyone for anything on that site because it's setup awesome
Maybe if you Had some Inteligence, You would be able to find what you need in this site. You don't need a PHD Either. 90% of all info is found on the links to the left side of your screen. Only thing keeping you from finding info is YOUR OWN LAZYNESS. If you like S B H So much, Go back............ WE WILL NOT MISS YOU HERE. LMFAO JO
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."