how to get a new nvram

NVRAM related issues.
junctionbox

how to get a new nvram

Post by junctionbox »

say for instance go to a yard sale in your city or town that shares the same cable company as you and supose you find a box you buy the box take the box home you only hook the out put of the box up and goto dia 6 and find outthe box has 07.87 firmware and your system is 07.93 all you have to do is apply a fresh nvram to it then put it on your system input and output the box will up grade code nvram and the upm number on dia12 will have the oringinal upm number thats from the box you just clone with 07.93 firmware you save this nvram this will bring in your vod the box you just bought came 10 miles away remember distance is the key to bring in the vod and and this works great on comcast systems
tester5

Post by tester5 »

try to mask comc0ast we dont want the sharks to find us quicky :) this works for about 2 years and i want it to keep working.
junctionbox

RE:

Post by junctionbox »

this site is to help people a lot of us pick up slow and i waited 10 years for this so why not give my knowledge to share with others the cable company know about us im pretty sure they got their job and we do to so the race is on adrien plus sir in about a year in a half our friends at the cable company will have their hands full with the cable cards this is going to be more than a headache than usbjtag because every tom dick and harry that did dish network and direct tv cards are going to be on alert now these people they want to shut down they know it takes a rocket scientist to figure out what we discuss on this site look at all the people that join and never ask questions their lost so me and you and others have to help them while the masters of this site figure out how to qrake the xc chip if you look at it we give hope until the masters crack open the xc chip and it will be cracked
tester5

Post by tester5 »

i didnt say that but when you do search on web this site shows up under com cast ..... i was only thinking adding another letter to it so it dont pop in searches.
junctionbox

RE:

Post by junctionbox »

adrien me and you give hope to people while the masters of this site crack the xc chip and once we do that we control isp,authorizing channels this info is small that i discovered plus we make it interesting by posting loopholes in the cc system
tester5

Post by tester5 »

i am not talking about what you find post of course no problem i meant people can and u can just say comc@st in place or regular name i meant about name .....if i google comca st i will find articles including what you say but if u mask that i cant

wel never mind.
junctionbox

friend

Post by junctionbox »

i apologize just sear excitement thats all