my dct2244, can it be modified?

Box hardware. Watchdog. Models.
krunkcraig

!

Post by krunkcraig »

I think you can just cut it with some wire cutters...I dunno because i have a ph8, I wouldn't put a soldering Iron next to my circuit board but its w.e. and yeah i think your are referring to a serial cable Input/output on your box, its used to send and capture stuff. For more information please use the site as the questions you ask are simply found in the previous post, but if you must keep asking then keep asking! :P Cheers
defaultro

Post by defaultro »

thanks krunkcraig. It's hard for me since this is not my area. The documentation is good but way over for me. I don't know if we should just cut one pin or totally remove the capacitor. I'm having a hard time understanding other parts in our FAQ.

Also, I don't know where to find out what the use of the female serial port on my box. It's just says data. But I'm not assuming that it's for mpeg out since serial port is slow.

I will post more questions once I order the jtag cable for my dct2000 hopefully in 2 weeks.

Thanks.

de
krunkcraig

Post by krunkcraig »

its for logging the Authorization Sequence. SPI. You can change channels with that six pin port but your correct no mpeg. CHEERS