Cant install driver on Vista Home Basic 32bit?

Box hardware. Watchdog. Models.
superkia3

Cant install driver on Vista Home Basic 32bit?

Post by superkia3 »

I found a thread that mentioned downloading the software again and still get the same result. When I select setup, the box appears and says install driver, when I choose to, it disappears and nothing else happens. When I plug in the USB cable it finds new hardware but cant find the software to install? Is there another driver I need to get outside of this site that will work or is it something with my computer that is causing the problem?

I have two boxes from someone else that are already fully operational and I would like to play with the two others I have but I cant seem to get past step 1?

Any help is appreciated,

Thanks.
j1194

Post by j1194 »

try anohter usb port, it looks like you pugged it in before you installed the driver, now that the driver is in it should work from a usb port you havent used yet
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

Setup.exe only copy the file to proper directory. It is better to run the setup.exe before you run the application.
It will not prompt you if the driver installs or not. Then you plug in the USB and you will get a pop up dialog and click continue. Run the application and you might get another dialogue and click continue. These pop up dialogues are one time only and will not pop up any more.