VOD errors

PPV issues.
IMcurious

VOD errors

Post by IMcurious »

Vod has stopped working.Typical error message is SRM 8012 Ebay boxes with local NVRAM and code from subed boxes, PH6 and PH8. Faked UID and UPM. Interactive info reads State Running. Socket port state 0 10250 Ready 1 1024 Ready. App Code modules 07.96 75.09 05.30 all enabled. EMM Provider ID 0x0001 tried changing to 0003 didn't work. Any sugestions? Thanks in advance.
junctionbox

Area problems

Post by junctionbox »

Normally when those codes are presented its in your area may take weeks to fix
junctionbox
IMcurious

VOD errors

Post by IMcurious »

Thank-you for your responce. I have been getting these messages for more than 6 weeks, prior to that I had only anolog, clear digital,and VOD. I have a subed box that has no similar problem and the neighbors are not having problems. I'm going to take an e-bay box and make it match (as close as possible) the subed box and test it with and without the subed box on line. Thanks again.
UserName

Post by UserName »

if you on comcast i do not think you can do vod anymore..my area cant...
jason_m

C0mca$t is coming out with a new package called Digital Economy

Post by jason_m »

C0mca$t is coming out with a new package called Digital Economy. It may very likely be the b2 tier being clear qam for when they eventually roll out those dta devices, so ebay boxes would become more useful. They are considering adding vod to Digital Economy as well so perhaps they'd reduce security for it to go with a clear qam package, so perhaps it might work once again on Ebay boxes.
IMcurious

Post by IMcurious »

As expected the test failed.Comcast VOD is no longer easy on the DCT2000. Maybe it's time to buy 2500 or 700 or???
UserName

Post by UserName »

IMcurious wrote:As expected the test failed.Comcast VOD is no longer easy on the DCT2000. Maybe it's time to buy 2500 or 700 or???
if cant do it it on 2000 i do not see how you will on 700 2500 same principle is all.
junctionbox

Upm

Post by junctionbox »

Try attempting changing your upm 6 characters .if cc were ending your vod every cc with the same name would suffer the same. Check your fittings on the pole and grounding block these could be corroded these problems may stop vod also.or take your box to a different area and try it.your cc is one of the largest in this whole entire world believe me everyone that has your cc will suffer the same affects only one or two of you guys are complanning.
junctionbox