upm and uid changer with your remote control

PPV issues.
junctionbox

feed back

Post by junctionbox »

My dear teammates its been almost 48 hours and my ondemand is still working extremely great our leader genius have solved the problem of testing ondemand by creating the famous remote control feature to test ondemand and in some cases ppv his genius will always be appreciated throwout the western hemisphere and the world his only task now is to create the same feature for units dct700 and 2500 so we may test. My guess is both dct700 and 2500 with this feature (remote control) we may do away with the vcr protection feature that hinders cc from shutting down both units (dct700@2500) units. Latter is just a theory that must be tested at all means. To usbdm sir we need the remote feature also to test both dct700 and 2500 units. Thanks to teammates and the great usbdm . Your teammate junctionbox
junctionbox
junctionbox

day number 3

Post by junctionbox »

My dear teammates its been 72 hours my test ondemand is still up and running without any interruptions .the remote feature is as solid state as our great leader mr. Usbdm his genius will always be remembered once again thank you very much for this creation my dear sir. To my teammates thanks to all of you who join in with me to request this great creation
junctionbox
moddog

Post by moddog »

junctionbox wrote:My dear teammates its been 72 hours my test ondemand is still up and running without any interruptions .the remote feature is as solid state as our great leader mr. Usbdm his genius will always be remembered once again thank you very much for this creation my dear sir. To my teammates thanks to all of you who join in with me to request this great creation
wow you must feel like you are on top of the world you go bud:D
junctionbox

hey

Post by junctionbox »

wow you must feel the same whats your name muddog you go muddog
junctionbox
markandrew

usbjtagnt ver .43

Post by markandrew »

Downloaded latest version .43 did install and get error "application failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect" running xp with sp2
any one else have the same problem ?

Thanks
junctionbox

Help

Post by junctionbox »

Did you download yahoo messager the latest version make sure to follow instructions on the downloading page
junctionbox
junctionbox

New findings

Post by junctionbox »

After changing the uid and upm these few days ive ordered around 10ppv i notice changing the uid and upm constantly it erase the memory iv went to diagnostic 9 theres no trace of any ppv order it still remains say ppv enabled my hunch was right after all ppv memory is tested and cracked teammates i believe we can watch unlimited ppv by just simply changing your upm and uid 2 time in the morning and 2 times in the evening
junctionbox
junctionbox

test only

Post by junctionbox »

Try this test only ! Order ppv wait to program start then change uid and upm turn unit back on and continual to watch program ok teammates this is called testing
junctionbox
latech

Post by latech »

today is release a new code 8.17 for some areas..
junctionbox

Yea

Post by junctionbox »

Just email usbdm a copy of 08.17 hope he modify to get remote feature so we could continual testing everything was running swell until this upgrade .cc has purchased this cheap ondemand from china that has alot of kinks.they were having ondemand problems the reason for this upgrade hope it helped them (cc).
junctionbox
j_riano

Post by j_riano »

hi guys i see everyone is happy with their ppv. I have a 2244 and a 2224, and both as soon as i press on demand, on the top it says no frame for top level folder and an icon that says about on demand. Also in the menu when you go to ppv it tells me no listings available, can someone help me?
markandrew

Post by markandrew »

Thanks JB Yahoo messenger worked but vod not working cc will not deliver ordered movie error produced on order call cc.
junctionbox

Teammates

Post by junctionbox »

My dear teammates you must read the threads thats important try typing in unconfig in the search box then read about upm and uid if you read about these topics you will get a general idea ok
junctionbox
eprom

Post by eprom »

the the one came out for the dct700 i'am just asking thanks.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

eprom wrote:the the one came out for the dct700 i'am just asking thanks.
What exactly are you asking????????????? If its now posible to change UID and UPM Via remote control on the DCT700??????????? Is so then YES.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."