VOD loosing some shows on prime time list

PPV issues.
justsomeguy

VOD loosing some shows on prime time list

Post by justsomeguy »

anyone know why i would suddenly loose some shows off the VOD primtime list? my favorite family guy is gone along with about 4 or 5 others....the box is a 2224. everything was working great, i don't have to change the uid all the time like alot of others and have been able to order movies and watch the vod shows all the time without any problem until the other night.

where the shows used to be there is just blank spaces where the titles should be...there is still almost a dozen shows but none that i like to watch and am just wondering why the box would only loose some shows and if there is a way to correct this....

thanks,

justsomeguy
junctionbox

You sure

Post by junctionbox »

Maybe their putting new one on could be to old friend
junctionbox
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

puttin on new shows you think maybe??? or new firmware? but would new firmware do this? only loose some shows? i doubt it huh? it's wierd...you would think that a hit show like the family guy wouldn't be taken off there...it's just odd i think is all...o well guess i'll just keep an eye on this thread and see if anyone else has any ideas why this would happen or if it's happening to anyone else....

thanks
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

justsomeguy wrote:puttin on new shows you think maybe??? or new firmware? but would new firmware do this? only loose some shows? i doubt it huh? it's wierd...you would think that a hit show like the family guy wouldn't be taken off there...it's just odd i think is all...o well guess i'll just keep an eye on this thread and see if anyone else has any ideas why this would happen or if it's happening to anyone else....

thanks
Not having current firmware can cause strange problems.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."