Total Newb need help!!

Newbie post here.
mike2233

Total Newb need help!!

Post by mike2233 »

I just got my USBJTAG NT and I sent off the activation email still waiting a response! I have a DCT 2224 and I need a step by step on how load it to get all the channel or how to see if the box is any good I have some experience I no how to Load sb5100's and DCM 315's and they work great I would like to no how to get these boxes working on Timewarner systems any help would be appreciated Thanks in advance Mike.
jatucker

Post by jatucker »

The dct2224 needs the usbbdmnt not the usbjtagnt. There is currently no way to activate all the channels on this box. You might be able to restore channels that the box was previously subbed for.
mike2233

Post by mike2233 »

ok how do I bring back those channels also no one has emailed me back about activation code is really needed thanks guys
jatucker

Post by jatucker »

All you have to do is read the nvram, then use the reconnect feature and then write the nvram back. Did you try using the online activation? That should activate it instantly.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

I think he did not get activated is because he had selected the wrong target (or bought the wrong tool). You must select JTAG target to be able to get activated if you have JTAG NT. IF you want to work on DCT2224 you need BDM NT and get the code for BDM NT. They cannot be exchanged.