need help with dct2224

Newbie post here.
xy-Zee

need help with dct2224

Post by xy-Zee »

this box was once wide open with all channels, now the premiun channels are gone still getting locals hgtv cnn and stuff like that. can i revive these once had channels? thanks
stuuked

Post by stuuked »

no, once those premiums are gone they have been de-authed from the xc chip by the cc. Nothing on this forum will help bring them back once gone. Next time u get one thats wide open, buy a bdm and change the UID to keep it open.
xy-Zee

Post by xy-Zee »

thanks I'll do that
keja

Post by keja »

stuuked wrote:no, once those premiums are gone they have been de-authed from the xc chip by the cc. Nothing on this forum will help bring them back once gone. Next time u get one thats wide open, buy a bdm and change the UID to keep it open.
If I had a unit that had all the premiums and bought the bdm which is on the way, how could I change the UID to keep it open. Is there somewhere on this site that will give me a step by step how to?
stuuked

Post by stuuked »

The beauty in this forum is that the step by step guides are few and far between all the info is on this forum but you have to be willing to devote many many hours reading and testing. So my advice is while your waiting read, read. but when u get your bdm, we will help out if you get stuck. good luck talk to u soon.
x21

Post by x21 »

hello stuuked I have 2 dct2224 boxes 1 with all the channels but when I copied the nvram and the code to the other box.I only get the basic channels.can you tell me what did I did wrong.than you in advance
junctionbox

Read bud

Post by junctionbox »

All such unit has to offer if you read the thread it explicitly explain that. Because you have one unit that offer all such channels that doesn't mean the other unit will have the same so that's why its always good to read this site you will find all your answers right here . Good day to you
junctionbox