newbie debrick problem

Newbie post here.
mm00cars

newbie debrick problem

Post by mm00cars »

i am testing dct 2000 ph7 firmware 7.93 using debrick instruction and when i click on program command the bdm on turns off? thanks and thanks for all the previous help to
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

mm00cars wrote:i am testing dct 2000 ph7 firmware 7.93 using debrick instruction and when i click on program command the bdm on turns off? thanks and thanks for all the previous help to
It is normal when in programming and BDM OFF. Nothing wrong. If the progress bar does not move then it is a problem.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

mm00cars wrote:i am testing dct 2000 ph7 firmware 7.93 using debrick instruction and when i click on program command the bdm on turns off? thanks and thanks for all the previous help to
Use Manual commands

reset 1
init
flshdct code
program code

Using the Buttons on those model boxes 95% of the time fails for me, So I stick to using manual commands for those models and never have that problem.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
mm00cars

Post by mm00cars »

thanks you guys for the replys i think ill read up some so i dont send you in to a tangent with all my noobie questions
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

mm00cars wrote:thanks you guys for the replys i think ill read up some so i dont send you in to a tangent with all my noobie questions
No Problem You have to Start Somewhere. LOL
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."