No Authorized dct2224

Newbie post here.
krmax

No Authorized dct2224

Post by krmax »

I have a couple of dct2224 that worked for the last 3 years, it looks like CACO on 12/20/12 changed the video key in the Boston area, any suggestion how i can capture new video keys? I can't activated boxes so calling CACO will not help. any tip on what i can do to try to get video keys? please help!!!
Skyhigh

Post by Skyhigh »

xxxxxxxxxx
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

krmax wrote:I have a couple of dct2224 that worked for the last 3 years, it looks like CACO on 12/20/12 changed the video key in the Boston area, any suggestion how i can capture new video keys? I can't activated boxes so calling CACO will not help. any tip on what i can do to try to get video keys? please help!!!
sorry pal.....the only way you'll get those keys is a new sub!
live your life like a beer commericial
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

justsomeguy wrote:sorry pal.....the only way you'll get those keys is a new sub!
Maybe at this point its the only way, But had it been taken care of when it happend, It would have been posible for the test box to take the video key change update. The update does not seam to stay in stream for a long time. But I am sure theres a way around that as well that I am currently exploring....
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
Rob0108

Post by Rob0108 »

justsomeguy wrote:sorry pal.....the only way you'll get those keys is a new sub!
working hand to hand with Capone. We have some theory that might work the way we expect-it to work.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

Rob0108 wrote:working hand to hand with Capone. We have some theory that might work the way we expect-it to work.
nice....i prefer to work foot to ass with capone! but i suppose hand to hand might get a bit more accomplished ! let me know what you guys are up to one day and see if i can lend a hand (or foot) from way up north here ;)
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

justsomeguy wrote:nice....i prefer to work foot to ass with capone! but i suppose hand to hand might get a bit more accomplished ! let me know what you guys are up to one day and see if i can lend a hand (or foot) from way up north here ;)
Nice to know this. LMFAO ;)
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

CAPONE wrote:Nice to know this. LMFAO ;)
Hey i didn't say who's foot was going to who's ass !!! LMFAO !!! we both know it's usually your foot to my ass :eek:
krmax

Thank you

Post by krmax »

Ok thank you to all of you i learned a lesson in hard way, i wish I could help you to beat caco but i wuold not where to start i am only newbie tester, i will keep visiting thread/site to see if Capone find a way to boot mr. caco for these boxes with not authorized ECM
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

krmax wrote:Ok thank you to all of you i learned a lesson in hard way, i wish I could help you to beat caco but i wuold not where to start i am only newbie tester, i will keep visiting thread/site to see if Capone find a way to boot mr. caco for these boxes with not authorized ECM
Well, I have high hopes that it will work based on past test results.
Rob0108

Post by Rob0108 »

justsomeguy wrote:Hey i didn't say who's foot was going to who's ass !!! LMFAO !!! we both know it's usually your foot to my ass :eek:
After we come up with a solution will know who's foot is going up who's ass
LMAO, will probably be asking for your address since you where the one pointing that direction LoL
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

Rob0108 wrote:After we come up with a solution will know who's foot is going up who's ass
LMAO, will probably be asking for your address since you where the one pointing that direction LoL
lol..you'll have to get in line my friend..but capone knows where i live, just head north...and keep going...then go a bit further...then its just a bit further then that, then when you get there just go a little bit more and thats where you'll find me
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

justsomeguy wrote:lol..you'll have to get in line my friend..but capone knows where i live, just head north...and keep going...then go a bit further...then its just a bit further then that, then when you get there just go a little bit more and thats where you'll find me
And he will be the guy standing next to whats left of the Christmas Tree...... LMFAO
krmax

Post by krmax »

CAPONE wrote:And he will be the guy standing next to whats left of the Christmas Tree...... LMFAO
, Capone any luck with 4 error on the chnls status? Please could you update your hard work, Again Thank you for giving us hope