new noob SBV6220

Newbies post here.
pmoney420

new noob SBV6220

Post by pmoney420 »

Hello everyone Im new here cool looking site great job. I have a couple of questions in regards to my new Motorola SBV6220 premod Breakout Elite SPI/miniUSB flashed with a noisy bootloader and the latest SBH Alpha 1.1 that i just ordered yesterday . right now in my house im currently testing with two Webstar DPC2100R2 , I have been reading a lot but cant figure out what are the must haves i need for my sb6220, connections,jtagnt ,trying to get setup for when modem gets here. :-D :-D
mr.sky

Post by mr.sky »

First of all, welcome to this forum. As for your unit you purchased, I would think you
would get some kind of support, from where you purchased. If I am correct the
unit you have coming, should have been pre-flashed.
But,if you want to continue to test with that unit, purchase a
USBJTAGNT from this site, you will be very satisfied with it.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

pmoney420 wrote:Hello everyone Im new here cool looking site great job. I have a couple of questions in regards to my new Motorola SBV6220 premod Breakout Elite SPI/miniUSB flashed with a noisy bootloader and the latest SBH Alpha 1.1 that i just ordered yesterday . right now in my house im currently testing with two Webstar DPC2100R2 , I have been reading a lot but cant figure out what are the must haves i need for my sb6220, connections,jtagnt ,trying to get setup for when modem gets here. :-D :-D
We don't sell modems here So go get Support where you got your Pre-MOD. It would make scence That if they sold it to you they would give you some degree of support I would Hope. The Rest is READ and Learn. Theres no Take me by the Hand and Show me the Ropes Here. Specialy With Modems As all Areas Have different Security. You Have Lots to learn So I suggest you do Lot of Reading On the Subject While you wait for your Modem. You won't find Much Info Here so go to where you Got the Modem or to CH to READ The only Info here on Modems Is Hor to Flash the Firmware with The USBJTAG NT Tool, But since you Bought a Premod Then You have nothing to Look for in this Forum.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
pmoney420

Post by pmoney420 »

I wasn't asking for any kind of support ,just trying to buy the right tools not just for my sbv6220,but also my hacked xbox360,sonicview 360,my flashed ddwrt router and ps3 , i was told to come here and buy a usbjtagnt , I dont want some clone off ebay. I want to be able to flash a stock sbv6120 my self , can you please tell me if i can use a SPI SO-16 Adapter with your guys usbjtagnt
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

pmoney420 wrote:I wasn't asking for any kind of support ,just trying to buy the right tools not just for my sbv6220,but also my hacked xbox360,sonicview 360,my flashed ddwrt router and ps3 , i was told to come here and buy a usbjtagnt , I dont want some clone off ebay. I want to be able to flash a stock sbv6120 my self , can you please tell me if i can use a SPI SO-16 Adapter with your guys usbjtagnt
There is no sonicview or ps3 support. Others are supported.
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

pmoney420, it would be a good choice to get the nt from here for the 6120 or 6220, just build an adapter for it, it's not hard at all. The NT practically supports everything.