Ubee EDM3528 VMNG300v2 Ambit 300v2

Newbies post here.
leeuk

Ubee EDM3528 VMNG300v2 Ambit 300v2

Post by leeuk »

Can anyone help i bought a EDM3528 Ambit 300 v2

ive opened it up and its a very similar layout but where the ISP point is on the v1 this has got 5 pin header

has anyone programed one of these before ?
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

leeuk wrote:Can anyone help i bought a EDM3528 Ambit 300 v2

ive opened it up and its a very similar layout but where the ISP point is on the v1 this has got 5 pin header

Maybe you can post some pictures of MOBO. Chances are that Noone will Know Where the ISP Point is for this Modem YET, However that Won't Stop a True Tester from Backing Up & Programming the Flash.
I have laready mentioned How I do that and Have Yet to come across a Modem with SPI Flash that I can't Backup & Program.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
leeuk

Post by leeuk »

Ok i have done it my friend, i just read your older posts and used a old usb cable for the 5v to power the chip :D
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

leeuk wrote:Ok i have done it my friend, i just read your older posts and used a old usb cable for the 5v to power the chip :D
There you Go. Good for You Buddy....
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

leeuk wrote:Can anyone help i bought a EDM3528 Ambit 300 v2

If those devices has the JTAG port and MIPS, then it should be better use JTAG to access the SPI chip rather than soldering on the flash.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

usbbdm wrote:If those devices has the JTAG port and MIPS, then it should be better use JTAG to access the SPI chip rather than soldering on the flash.
The ones I have done Don't Have JTAG Ports. Not sure if the OP's Model Does or Not Since I have not seen one and OP has no Posted any Picture of His.