i have a usb jtag nt

Routers, VOIP devices, etc.
cossworth

i have a usb jtag nt

Post by cossworth »

i have a usb jtag nt and need to find out what to do when it arrives i have a motorola 4100 and two webstars epc2100 R2 but 1 has a spansion chipset on it i have already maneged to put infinite on it but when i put a mac in with the 250 config it didnt go online and now i cant access it with the configurater will the usb jtag nt help me fix this or is there something else i can do to put a new mac on it without the usb jtag.if you cant help me with the webstar with the spansion chip have any of yous got any info on how to debrick a 4100 as it has the 3 solid lights even just to get it back to the way it was when i bought it i have backed up the memory and the flash but that was just with standerd jtag but now i want help using the usb jtag nt as that is alot faster eh? if anybody is willing to issist me i can talk to yous through msn messenger as im a real bigginer with the usb jtag nt and would love if some people would help me just to get me started even.many thanks
Koevoet

Post by Koevoet »

The NT version does support both of those models and you should be able to debrick the 4100 with it , depending on if your jtag points are still ok. The webstar can also be done ,using a similar process.

Regards
jamia744

Post by jamia744 »

u can use it on a lot of boxes, it helps a lot, i hope you enjoy it.