Arris TM502G HELP!

Routers, VOIP devices, etc.
jrockow

Arris TM502G HELP!

Post by jrockow »

I assume I need to change the CMAC on the modem to keep it from getting deactivated?
Using the latest version (0.41d) of USBJTAGNT I am able to read the data from the modem, but I don't know how to identify which is the CMAC address.
It's my understanding that UJmodem presently will not help with this modem.
Is there some other test module that needs to be loaded into USBJTAGNT to do this?
Finally, if I do figure out which is the CMAC address, what number should I put there?
Is there a list somewhere, or do I just make one up?
And most importantly, is there some sort of watchdog there that might brick the modem while trying?
RIP_Felipeferras

keep testing

Post by RIP_Felipeferras »

is a pain in the rear but i think is possible to make it the way you want
٩(●̮̮̃•)۶=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ᴼ•ₒ ○ ˚ͦ ◦•ᵒ ºᴼ•ₒ no andaba muerto andaba de parranda ₒ•ᴼ۝
household2

Post by household2 »

try surfboard hacker
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

jrockow wrote:I assume I need to change the CMAC on the modem to keep it from getting deactivated?
Using the latest version (0.41d) of USBJTAGNT I am able to read the data from the modem, but I don't know how to identify which is the CMAC address.
It's my understanding that UJmodem presently will not help with this modem.
Is there some other test module that needs to be loaded into USBJTAGNT to do this?
Finally, if I do figure out which is the CMAC address, what number should I put there?
Is there a list somewhere, or do I just make one up?
And most importantly, is there some sort of watchdog there that might brick the modem while trying?
FYI Latest Version is 0.43
USBJTAG NT Software Has the XML for the TM502G in it So you Just Need to Pick the Correct Target from Menu
And Last , There is No Test Firmware for that Model Modem That I Know of , So I don't think theres Much you can do Short of doing a full clone of a Sub of the Same Model Or Test changing The MAC to a Valid MAC to see if it Works. If you don't know How to Obtain a Valid MAC you will Need to Go Elsewhere to Read and Learn How To. ;)
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

Now Heres a good Question to USBBDM

Why does the UJModem Not See all the Modem Targets that USBJTAG NT Has in the Config Folder Like the TM502G ? It can Be picked in USBJTAG NT But Not Available in UJMODEM. IS there a Reason for that USBBDM ? :confused:
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

TUNDRA wrote:Now Heres a good Question to USBBDM

Why does the UJModem Not See all the Modem Targets that USBJTAG NT Has in the Config Folder Like the TM502G ? It can Be picked in USBJTAG NT But Not Available in UJMODEM. IS there a Reason for that USBBDM ? :confused:
UJmodemo can do more testings. It can be added as far as programming. I do not know if it is worth to do so.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

Another example is In the UJModem theres a choce for SB5102MOD But that target Is Not available in the USBJTAG NT And there is no XML in there either for SB5102MOD.
I figured since UJModem is strictly for Modems It Should have all Targets for Modems Available.
antwandavis1

Help

Post by antwandavis1 »

I see two test points 10 and 14 which one do i use,Thanks
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

One is for JTAG for CPU.
Use multimeter check the one that has 2,4,6,8 on ground. The other one has different pin out.
antwandavis1

Help

Post by antwandavis1 »

I have a Arris tm502G i could backup the whole flash but i can't write back the flash could someone Help.Thanks
moddog

Post by moddog »

antwandavis1 wrote:I have a Arris tm502G i could backup the whole flash but i can't write back the flash could someone Help.Thanks
what isp do you used and what country because i test them too!
Good better best
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

antwandavis1 wrote:I have a Arris tm502G i could backup the whole flash but i can't write back the flash could someone Help.Thanks
moddog wrote:what isp do you used and what country because i test them too!
With a Nick Of ( AntwanDavis ) USA. :D
antwandavis1

Help

Post by antwandavis1 »

TUNDRA wrote:With a Nick Of ( AntwanDavis ) USA. :D
CC is the isp
antwandavis1

Help

Post by antwandavis1 »

Did anyone figure out how to write back to these modems,any help would be appreciated.Thanks
RIP_Felipeferras

Post by RIP_Felipeferras »

use 3000000 Hz to do it
٩(●̮̮̃•)۶=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ᴼ•ₒ ○ ˚ͦ ◦•ᵒ ºᴼ•ₒ no andaba muerto andaba de parranda ₒ•ᴼ۝