RIFFBOX as USBJTAG NT??? Good business

Routers, VOIP devices, etc.
extrem69

RIFFBOX as USBJTAG NT??? Good business

Post by extrem69 »

Hi, i want to know if i can use usbjtag nt to reprog phones as RIFFBOX http://www.jtagbox.com

i want to repair some mobile phones with this tool.

now, i have a samsung i780 to test, if we can program some devices as riff usbjttag can be sold on mobile community!!

this mean, unlock, imeichange, repair boot flash on htc, samsung phones and more brands.

are you ready?
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

Maybe if you give more info on the devices you can be answered. What chip they Use? Do they have JTag Port? That sort of thing..........
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
extrem69

Post by extrem69 »

samsung devices and htc devices and more is supported by jtag boxes for gsm world.

if we can make run usbjtag will be wonder

this is oficial RIFFBOX forum http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f634/

all tespoints, etc is atached at forum
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

Very interesting. I will do a little more reading. I am sure NT will be able to do it if other JTAG can do it.
moddog

Post by moddog »

Here is a nice little video on the device http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0NVnaWTVK0
Good better best
extrem69

Post by extrem69 »

usbbdm wrote:Very interesting. I will do a little more reading. I am sure NT will be able to do it if other JTAG can do it.
yeah! i think that usbjtag nt is capable of all features, only needed is adress and only few more things.

pinout of box is same as NT. i dont have riffbox, because i cant provide more info about this, but maybe installing software can view something interesting.

at official forum can found some .dll to manage each device (htc wildfire, samsung i9000 etc.) to unlock phone, repair imei, repair boot, flash..

more cheaper jtag box is about 100eur. if NT can do.... we will experience a BIG affluence of new customers!! this mean more features to currently NT users.

i am really waiting for this topic.. NT unlocking HTC, SAMSUNG phones? ZTE, HUAWEI phones and 3G modems?!!

WOW!!
macanazo

Post by macanazo »

Any word yet? I have been hoping for this.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

The USB JTAG NT is generic JTAG device and it should work on the cell phones. There are so many cell phone out there and I do not even have one of them to test with. RIFFBOX designers are expert on cell phones and they must have access of a lot of phone devices. (As I do have a collection of huge lot of modems and boxes). USB JTAG NT might be able to do several cell phones in the future but not as many as this device unless some cell phone venders work with me.
extrem69

Post by extrem69 »

i cant send phones because i only have phone from customer and he cant leave me phone 1month or more..