help with cm550a backup and restore

Routers, VOIP devices, etc.
ez.hackster

help with cm550a backup and restore

Post by ez.hackster »

ok need some small advice i did a backup of a cm550 and usbbdm said it was a bad backup he told me the correct command to do a full and proper backup but the notepad got deleted can anyone tell me the command or the way to do the backup properly and also how to restore the bAckup properly
MSI P45 PLATINUM || Q9400 QUAD @ 3.2 GHz|| 4GB MUSHKIN DDR2 1066MHZ || Thermaltake CL-P0401 V1 Cooler || 4870X2 || 320GB TOTAL || L.I.S LED INDICATOR/FAN CONTROLLER/PC MONITOR || SUNBEAM RED FAN CONTROL || CORSAIR 750WATT PSU :cool:
ez.hackster

Post by ez.hackster »

still seeking help :(
MSI P45 PLATINUM || Q9400 QUAD @ 3.2 GHz|| 4GB MUSHKIN DDR2 1066MHZ || Thermaltake CL-P0401 V1 Cooler || 4870X2 || 320GB TOTAL || L.I.S LED INDICATOR/FAN CONTROLLER/PC MONITOR || SUNBEAM RED FAN CONTROL || CORSAIR 750WATT PSU :cool:
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

ez.hackster wrote:still seeking help :(
have you been able to figure ANYTHING out? or are you just waiting around for people to feed you all the answers you need?
live your life like a beer commericial
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

ez.hackster wrote:still seeking help :(
Can you at least provide MORE INFO???????????
what model flash irt has?, I supect it will be an SPI flash, If so Of how many MB? If you don't know then figure it Out becouse with out much info we cant help you. I am sure USBBDM can remotely if you need to.

So whats keeping you from programming this Modem?
justsomeguy wrote:have you been able to figure ANYTHING out? or are you just waiting around for people to feed you all the answers you need?
Clearly waiting for Help. LOL For 3 months??????????

Modem looks like the TM502G,TM702G Series. However with what little info that has been provided there no way to provide much HELP.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."