Unlocked VT2442 with USBJTAG NT.

Use USB JTAG NT on VOIP device so we can unlock the device or configure the device.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

If you see me in chat and want me take a look via teamviewer I can help you. There are some tricks on new software to be able to set the configuration.
T_R_J

Post by T_R_J »

any more info on provisioning?
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

If you remove all the keys you can use plain text xml and use tftp to download the configuration. No need to use CYT to unlock in any version.
I am working on something else now and have no time to put together on how to unlock VT2X42. There seems very little interest on unlock those devices.
T_R_J

Post by T_R_J »

I don't have an xml file to start with I have the device unlocked already
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

There are several ways to get the initial xml file.
First is to get from the Vonage site (encrypted) and you need to decrypted with rc4.
Second is (if the router is already provisioned), get from your router by go to tools->export. Then use LMMC tool to unlock it. It is simply a zlib issue and you will even get what was stored in the router.
T_R_J

Post by T_R_J »

Thanks for the info!
yugten

this what i got from a VT2142

Post by yugten »

okay i tried exporting the config file but i failed....i got a screen shot of the menu that says you need to save it first to export the file...also, after clicking export button it leads me to another screen which i have attached...

i don't see any from the menu that says i can save the config file... i used the router/router as logins...any thoughts...thanks.

my Software Version: 11.4.1-r070201-1.3.2 -r1
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
yugten

Post by yugten »

Are you still on this forum usbbdm?
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

Yes. Recently someone showed me that there are a firmware exist that allow you use web to configure this router SIP portion. I believe this is a custom version and could also be hacked version too.
konnan

Post by konnan »

could you tell us? what firmware is it?