Motorolas Vt2142 and 2442

Use USB JTAG NT on VOIP device so we can unlock the device or configure the device.
konnan

Motorolas Vt2142 and 2442

Post by konnan »

Hi guys...I have unlocked 2 vonage voip adapters one is a 2442 the other one is a 2142 thanks to USBBDM. My problem is i recieved call but calls dont go out. I use callcentric. The menu in the tab has the following options: proxy server and registrar address, on both i type callcentric.com and i use port 5060 as a registrar port and proxy port, what i think is , there is no outbound that's why the calls dont go out..
Any suggestion are welcomed. thanks
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

konnan wrote:Hi guys...I have unlocked 2 vonage voip adapters one is a 2442 the other one is a 2142 thanks to USBBDM. My problem is i recieved call but calls dont go out. I use callcentric. The menu in the tab has the following options: proxy server and registrar address, on both i type callcentric.com and i use port 5060 as a registrar port and proxy port, what i think is , there is no outbound that's why the calls dont go out..
Any suggestion are welcomed. thanks
If your router gets public IP address you normally do not need outbound proxy. Only when you are behind another router then you need outbound proxy.
You also need to setup DNS from opendns.

Based on this
http://www.callcentric.com/support/device/linksys/pap2

Try to also ping callcentric.com to see if you get the right result.
konnan

Post by konnan »

Thanks USBBDM I will post results