Need helps in debug mode

Use USB JTAG NT for development. GNU deugger etc.
nguyenanhhoang

Need helps in debug mode

Post by nguyenanhhoang »

Usbbdm,

I got a MIPS disassembler and disassembly the boot. there are some opcodes like mtc0, mfr0. I think it is some interrupt routines happen at this moment. I will google and find out more. I am familiar with ARM but it won't take much time to get to know MIPS.

Can you show me how to do step in usbjtag NT? How to disable the interrupt before doing step? I saw your answer from other thread but it is not much detail. Thanks.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

nguyenanhhoang wrote:Usbbdm,

I got a MIPS disassembler and disassembly the boot. there are some opcodes like mtc0, mfr0. I think it is some interrupt routines happen at this moment. I will google and find out more. I am familiar with ARM but it won't take much time to get to know MIPS.

Can you show me how to do step in usbjtag NT? How to disable the interrupt before doing step? I saw your answer from other thread but it is not much detail. Thanks.
If you are in DEBUG ON. I used the command "poke ff300000 0". This will disable the interrupt and you can single step. I used this a lot these days to work on the remote UID/UPM feature.

What really matters is one bit in ff300000 and I am lazy to set all to 0 and it work for me.