dct2524 help

Report bugs found in the software. New release will fix those busg.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

lama19 wrote:I waited for the update than unplug the unit from the cable line, and change the UID, I did not wait a minute longer, I really don't know what went wrong.
Thank you for your help.
WHAT UPDATE??????????? That BackUp Was From An Updated Box. All you Had to DO wasProgram it and do the normal changes of UID. No Need to Wait for an Update that It Ain't going to Take.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

TUNDRA wrote:WHAT UPDATE??????????? That BackUp Was From An Updated Box. All you Had to DO wasProgram it and do the normal changes of UID. No Need to Wait for an Update that It Ain't going to Take.
all i gotta say is........LMAO guess that's all about the trial and error part of testing...he is deffintly learning that hard way...:D
live your life like a beer commericial
lama19

Post by lama19 »

Does anyone has any other backup I can try, I'm really desperate. Please help TUNDRA and the gang.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

lama19 wrote:Does anyone has any other backup I can try, I'm really desperate. Please help TUNDRA and the gang.
DUDE The One you Have Is GOOD. If the Channels Got removed From XC CHIP NO BACKUP WILL HELP. Only CACO Can Put them BACK.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."