dct2500 hardware modify

Report bugs found in the software. New release will fix those busg.
lama19

dct2500 hardware modify

Post by lama19 »

Is there a way to hardware modify a dct2500, if so which jumper to solder, thank you for your response.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

lama19 wrote:Is there a way to hardware modify a dct2500, if so which jumper to solder, thank you for your response.
modify it to do what? you use the jtag to do everything to the box...unless you have to do the j200 method to fix the box. but other then that there is no reason you should have to modify anything in the box....so what are you thinking about here?? gotta tell us what your idea is...

ALSO PLEASE POST IN APPROPIATE FORUM !!! this is not the place to ask a question like this !!!
live your life like a beer commericial
lama19

Post by lama19 »

this box as a defect I cannot modify the plat to change the IUD since I have full channel, I was thinking of locking it.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

lama19 wrote:this box as a defect I cannot modify the plat to change the IUD since I have full channel, I was thinking of locking it.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN??LOL....you modify everything with the jtag..how come you cannot do this? even with full channels all you gotta do is lock it up from updates and such and change the uid. do you have the new jtag or old non supported one? if you are using the old one i would put the box aside until you get a new jtag. i don't know why people who really want to TEST still try to use the old jtag:confused:...come on people it's not very much $ !! :D and you'll be VERY happy with what you can accomplish with it:D
lama19

Post by lama19 »

forget about it, it appears that you don't know where it is located in the box. Thank you for trying.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

lama19 wrote:forget about it, it appears that you don't know where it is located in the box. Thank you for trying.
it's not that i don't know where something is located...its that i just don't know what you actually are trying to do !, if you say EXACTLY what you want to accomplish you might get some help. but your ALWAYS just asking people half questions and they always have to dig to get info outa you as to what you actually want ! you have to tell people in dept what you have tried and what you are trying and what you WANT to accomplish
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

Lama19

Stop posting things in Wrong Forum Section.
This section is for reporting Bugs
Please POST in Corresponding Section Of DCT2500.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
lama19

Post by lama19 »

sorry my mistake.