would like to donate several modems

This is to recognize people who had donate their device for testing.
klouder

would like to donate several modems

Post by klouder »

I hope i am not posting this in the wrong forum, but i would like to donate some modems to usbbdm. Please tell me if you are interested in any of the modems i will list below and where to ship them. I can donate:

Cisco DPC3000 - puma5, 8-pin webstar JTAG port, S25FL128P SPI flash

Cisco DPC3010 - bcm3380, strange 14 pin JTAG port never seen before, 4mb SPI flash

Ubee U10C035 - puma5, MX 8mb SPI flash

Motorola CPEi150 (2.5ghz) - clear WiMAX modem, havent opened one yet but from PCB pics ive seen online i think it has JTAG
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

You are very welcome to donate those devices and they will be put in priority on the supported device. I will send you PM about the shipping address.
merkin

Post by merkin »

Someone requested the wimax modems awhile back

http://ta.failte.romhat.net/clear/ <-------- good wimax info
klouder

Post by klouder »

I just realized that donating the ubee would be pointless since the SPI chip is already supported and we can easily make an XML with the correct memory map since the modem has serial.

What about the SBG6580? Released about a week ago - i can send one of those also. It is bcm3380 + wireless-N router and it has standard 14-pin EJTAG port.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

I had driven about 5 hours and get one SBG6580 for $149.99 from Bestbuy before tax. Just get home and I will start to take a look if we can do programming via JTAG on this modem.