Boxes to Donate

This is to recognize people who had donate their device for testing.
stolichnaya

Boxes to Donate

Post by stolichnaya »

I live in the south and I have a garage full of acquired CATV boxes from comcast/cox/and time warner. I have SA4250HDs, 8300s, CISCO models. basically any kind you can think of I was actually thinkin about ebaying these damn things cause they are wasting space. Anyways if you guys need some 1-2 for testing purposes let me know what models you would like, only thing i ask is to be kept in the loop as to what new developments you find out. Oh and you must be have some kind of rep for me to send you a box.
:cool:
mr.sky

Post by mr.sky »

stolichnaya wrote:I live in the south and I have a garage full of acquired CATV boxes from comcast/cox/and time warner. I have SA4250HDs, 8300s, CISCO models. basically any kind you can think of I was actually thinkin about ebaying these damn things cause they are wasting space. Anyways if you guys need some 1-2 for testing purposes let me know what models you would like, only thing i ask is to be kept in the loop as to what new developments you find out. Oh and you must be have some kind of rep for me to send you a box.
:cool:
Nice gesture on your part! Someone will take you up on your offer. And guys,
he wants to donate these for experimenting. Do not ask him, if all you want is a
Free Box. Also welcome to this Forum.