Remote feature donation

This is to recognize people who had donate their device for testing.
junctionbox

Remote feature donation

Post by junctionbox »

Hey teammates lets pledge donations to this site for the wonderful work usbdm has done in the accomplishments he done on the remote feature i pledge 20.00 dollars myself so let us all pledge something thank you
junctionbox
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

junctionbox wrote:Hey teammates lets pledge donations to this site for the wonderful work usbdm has done in the accomplishments he done on the remote feature i pledge 20.00 dollars myself so let us all pledge something thank you
Thanks for the donation. This will inspire more work do be done on this project.
universall

donation pledge

Post by universall »

testing has been a great mental workout and its great. so i can donate as well
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

Now you can use donate feature on the forum. It is on the menu bar.
The 8.17 is now support in the latest dll. The DCT 700 development is on the way. I expect DCT 700 support within two weeks but could be faster than that depends on the volume of support.
ufo

Post by ufo »

usbbdm wrote:Now you can use donate feature on the forum. It is on the menu bar.
The 8.17 is now support in the latest dll. The DCT 700 development is on the way. I expect DCT 700 support within two weeks but could be faster than that depends on the volume of support.
That was definately a smart and needed move cause it always took too long for me to find that damn donation button.

I guess the DCT 700 got priority over the DCT 2500. That's cool. Never seen an DCT 700 in my area yet. But guess it's more popular.

Appreciate all you do
ufo

Post by ufo »

junctionbox wrote:Hey teammates lets pledge donations to this site for the wonderful work usbdm has done in the accomplishments he done on the remote feature i pledge 20.00 dollars myself so let us all pledge something thank you
Come on junctionbox... Just $20.00. I bet your $20 and raise you $20.00 more. And I'm just a peon compared to you master "teamate" as you would say.:)