IPPV - Definition and how to get it ENABLED.

Misc forums. Device donation, device swap. Off the topic etc.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

justsomeguy wrote:now your really gonna start the ball rolling with this post.lol..:o
Well this thread started out as one thing and Migrating into another Subject all together. LOL
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

justsomeguy wrote:and so it begins....

Let me stop this now. People this post is not about asking someone to pm you from the above post.

Please keep posts related to the topic of the thread or they will be deleted or thread closed.

Thank you

May be time to close her Down. LOL
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

I agree, I should have given more thought to what I said in my post. I would prune those posts then close it.
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

MassModz wrote:I agree, I should have given more thought to what I said in my post. I would prune those posts then close it.
You High Jacked your Own Thread. LOL
marthypaul

Post by marthypaul »

Guys, do not pretend , that you know something.

If you know, state it openly : I know but I do not post it or share with anybody that info.

That way, it might be interesting thread, we all might learn something new, otherwise thread is gonna go bananas and only trolls gonna benefit with high post counts.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

marthypaul wrote:Guys, do not pretend , that you know something.

If you know, state it openly : I know but I do not post it or share with anybody that info.

That way, it might be interesting thread, we all might learn something new, otherwise thread is gonna go bananas and only trolls gonna benefit with high post counts.
Stating it Openly Is a Personal Choice, And I chose NOT TO, Just like you say You Know But don't share with anybody.
If it bothers you that I or anyone else Does not Post in Openly, Then Why Don't you Post it Openly?
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

I am gonna have to side with CAPONE, and not because he has a high post count or possibly knows something I do not, but because he is right. Knowledge is power, sharing power with EVERYONE will make you powerless, since everyone will know what you know and can potentially ruin it for everyone by saying/doing something they shouldn't with the information.

I was recently made aware that there is at least one person on these boards that is scouting for CACO's and basically sharing what we do here with them so they can stop us from testing/running diagnostics. So with that being said, you can understand why so much is left unsaid on the open forums, it is nothing personal or for greed but to keep our awesome hobby alive, without it we have nothing. The more you learn, the more powerful you are. Not only to yourself, but to the hobby. Because there may come a day when you know something that the CACO's may not know as far as holes in the system. My point is going off on a tangent but you get the basic idea as to why people have a choice as he said to post certain information. You can not imagine how careful some of us have to be to not say certain things on the open forums, as much as we wanna share it with everyone that loves the hobby, it would inevitably bring it down.

Silence is the most powerful thing that you can use when it comes to sharing information with the wrong people, which as stated before we have our fair share lurking these boards, some people which you would not even think.

As for TUNDRA, I personally believe him based on how in to this hobby he really is. I would take his word the same as I would USBBDM's without second guess.
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

thread being closed. ths is now way beyond the original topic.

thanks
live your life like a beer commericial