Motorola DCX3400-M Pictures inside & out

Misc forums. Device donation, device swap. Off the topic etc.
MrRogers

Motorola DCX3400-M Pictures inside & out

Post by MrRogers »

Here are the pictures of the DCX3400-M inside and out.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

More pictures..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

And some more, yeah it goes on.
I JTAGGED your mom.

MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

And a little more
I JTAGGED your mom.

MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

And then there was more.
I JTAGGED your mom.

MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

And this about covers it all.
I JTAGGED your mom.

justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

please keep this thread as a informative one ONLY. please do NOT discuss modding and TOS of these boxs as this site does NOT condone TOS :D

thanks guys
live your life like a beer commericial
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

Nice Pic's. Another Dose of 15 SECONDS OF FAME. :D

GET SOME MED'S DUDE.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

i am going to close this thead now. thank you for the pics but i DO NOT want this to get out of hand that i have to delete it all together. so i will leave the pics up and call it closed:D
live your life like a beer commericial