Big Increase on Craigslist

Misc forums. Device donation, device swap. Off the topic etc.
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

Most we can do is flag them.. If the same types of ads are constantly flagged then eventually CL will start banning IP's. This happened to me in the past for something totally unrelated ;)

Best thing we can do right now is just take them as they come and hope that in a short amount of time it goes away. Doing nothing is the worst thing we can do, at least this way here we can say that we as a community are all against that type of behavior. We might also wanna try blowing up this guys phone with prankdial :D (Tor comes in very handy for that).. It will probably drive him to constantly change his phone number. I am just spitballing in the dark here guys haha.
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
bucckevin

Post by bucckevin »

They're stupid enough to post their number and address, why not just anonymously report them to comcast and/or the police and have them deal with it? It would be a lot more effective than flagging if they take action. I'm all for testing as a hobby but once you try to make a profit out of it, aside from selling to family members or close friends, you've crossed the line and deserve to be caught.
henrysmooth

Post by henrysmooth »

bucckevin wrote:They're stupid enough to post their number and address, why not just anonymously report them to comcast and/or the police and have them deal with it? It would be a lot more effective than flagging if they take action. I'm all for testing as a hobby but once you try to make a profit out of it, aside from selling to family members or close friends, you've crossed the line and deserve to be caught.
Yeahup I agree