Monitor standby issues

Misc forums. Device donation, device swap. Off the topic etc.
carloswh

A&F T-Shirts Malouda State likewise fell | CK Underwear

Post by carloswh »

Beijing, January 16,along apt the British mediumâ€￾Daily Starâ€￾ messages, Premier League giants Chelsea with the Wholesale Football Shirt Shop are interested in the winter mall with 6 million transfer Buy Tottenham midfielder Niko Kranjcar,Designer Clothing Sale, a pedicle Qieluo crew amid January is expected Cuts Croatia Stamford Bridge to make up because deficiencies aboard the line.Chelsea last summer,dropped the Deco,Online Armani, Ballack, J. Cole and midfielder Belletti capable barricade behind the introduction of a lot of money Ramrez Titans Blue Brazil 18 million,but Mr,maillot de foot. Premier Leag
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

carloswh wrote:Hey all, just got a replacement videocard that finally works from EVGA. It's a GTX 550 Ti, but I'm having some monitor issues.The problem I'm having is my monitor (a Dell 2209WA) takes forever to resume from standby/power save mode. Once it goes into power save mode, it can take anywhere from 3-5 minutes to resume. It eventually does, it's just slow as hell.Also, rebooting the computer, the monitor goes into a perma-standby mode and won't come out of it unless I unplug the monitor for 30 seconds and plug it back in.Currently, I'm using the latest WHQL 301.42 drivers, all specs are in my sig. The drivers were clean installed with the manual remnants removal guide on Overclock.net.This didn't happen on the previous card I was using, a 9800 GTX+, which is due to be shipped back soon due to a constant 100% fan speed and high temps. I also plugged the monitor into my girlfriend's computer, and it works just as I would expect it to (read: no issues at all).Thus, I'm sure it isn't the monitor (I double and triple checked). Any suggestions, as I'm at a loss.
What OS are you running?
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."