For USBBDM (regarding vBulletin)

Misc forums. Device donation, device swap. Off the topic etc.
MrRogers

For USBBDM (regarding vBulletin)

Post by MrRogers »

Hey buddy, I noticed your on an outdated version of vBulletin man, with the same style for some time now - at least 4 years I believe it's been haha. Anyways what I am getting at is that I have a vBulletin license and I can let you use it if you wanted to upgrade to 4.2.X, there is alot of cool mods and styles and I figured it was worth mentioning since you just basically installed vBulletin and left it at default settings.

Anyways buddy if your interested look in to it and let me know if it's something you might wanna consider. You may like it, Actually I pretty much know you will :)
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

Thanks for the offer.
I remember old days when this site was under attack. Then I selected Vbullitin (was with pbforum). Upgrading to a newer version will definitely get some new features. (so far we had too many spammers and I have to manually activate new account once email is received.
However I have also installed some add-on (like Download), I am afraid I have to re-do it again and that is quite bit of work. Maybe I can do the upgrade on some holiday season.
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

usbbdm wrote:Thanks for the offer.
I remember old days when this site was under attack. Then I selected Vbullitin (was with pbforum). Upgrading to a newer version will definitely get some new features. (so far we had too many spammers and I have to manually activate new account once email is received.
However I have also installed some add-on (like Download), I am afraid I have to re-do it again and that is quite bit of work. Maybe I can do the upgrade on some holiday season.
I understand your concerns bud, I believe the newer version of vbulletin has the download feature built right in it :) - It has ALOT of features to it. I am going to pm you the link to my site with 4.2.1 and give you admin cpanel access so you can check everything out and test drive it for yourself. Right now it is just there for me to mess around with anyways so you are welcome to change features, etc. I also am a member of both vbulletin.org and .com so I can pretty much download anything I want with no issues anyways. So if you see something you like give a holler man.
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

Speaking of sites (and anyone is welcome to chime in on this if they like).

I am looking for really cheap web domain hosting, anyone know any good sites with couopns etc besides godaddy? I got 2 web domains @ $159 for 10 years each.
I JTAGGED your mom.

MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

In regards to the site itself that I have it only will deal with case mods such as see through cases, led lighting, decals, vinyl, etc. There will be absolutely no talk about hardware or programming AT ALL. People should have a nice spot to show off their custom work, basically a pimp your ride type deal.
I JTAGGED your mom.