Looking to buy Pace XG1 Cable Box with remote.

Trade or sell. This forum is monitored. The thread might get deleted without notice.
MrRogers

Looking to buy Pace XG1 Cable Box with remote.

Post by MrRogers »

Please PM me if you have a Pace X1/XG1 for sale with remote am willing to pay a reasonable amount, willing to negotiate. I am looking for 2 boxes if possible, one box is just as good!

Thanks!
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

Anybody? Nobody has one of these that they wouldn't sell to me - I am willing to work with the price! Someone pm me if you got one, I wanna buy one, I am willing to negotiate.
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

Disregard this thread, I ordered 3 on a fake account, got a scheduled install for the 24th for 3 X1 boxes :) with the remotes.. What sucks is you gotta order the triple play package when you get this which is totally retarded...

EDIT: got an earlier date the 19th :) and I am getting 3 boxes not just one, so cha chingggggggggggg!

And I am having them install wiring as if it were a new install when clearly it is not but I did remove all noticeable wiring from the house so that they are not trying to use my already connected line coming from a dedicated pole in the back yard. I cannot wait to get these and give them a run for their money!

And CAPONE, can you please call me I have something I need to ask you, in person so to speak. So gimme a call! :)
I JTAGGED your mom.

MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

Wow @ Comcrap, they will do anything to try and stop people from opening bogus acct's. Sucks this time for them I ordered EXTRA X1 DVR boxes, and this time got an acct # so I know I am golden :)
I JTAGGED your mom.

MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

The CACO really thinks that preventing me from having an acct and snipping my line is going to somehow stop me from having cable services or equipment.... LOL!!! All that their accomplishing is giving me more reason to not pay a bill and to find other ways to get the same service for nothing, morons.

They should play ball or call it a forfeit because they are the ones losing out, not me...

P.S. Still got my hands on multiple X1 boxes as well as their remote counterparts, not tied to any accts.... And legitimately paid for..... Cannot get any better than that.
I JTAGGED your mom.

Killswitch

Post by Killswitch »

Dude, they sent you packing ! They're the Provider - not yourself. They call the shot. What to do ? String a new line. Let's hope that you're am adequate Install Tech. Been there and done that. All depending ..........
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

Killswitch wrote:Dude, they sent you packing ! They're the Provider - not yourself. They call the shot. What to do ? String a new line. Let's hope that you're am adequate Install Tech. Been there and done that. All depending ..........
Let's just say they didn't do anything that I was not expecting. They can provide, but that does not mean that much in the grand scheme of things. I will not give details as to what I did or how I circumvented them but I will tell you that I found my way to get exactly what I want without them knowing anything about it :)

I could do a better job than the tech's themselves, that's not to say anything negative about them but most of them only know what they are "trained" to do. And then what really makes me LOL is when they put the terminator on the tap.. ROFLMAO, to completely stop someone like me they would need to uninstall the tap completely and get rid of the cable lines within a mile radius of my house.
I JTAGGED your mom.

syankey1970

Post by syankey1970 »

You're a bad man...

You should be ashamed of yourself. Don't you realize that by circumventing the monopoly of your ISP you are denying the many hardworking VP's of their company from their much-needed and well-deserved bonuses? My God, man. You could single-handedly bring CC to their knees and put them completely out of business in your area. You are very selfish,sir and I for one think you should do the right thing and turn in your ill gotten equipment and turn yourself in at your local law enforcement office like a good citizen!! You're an evil-doer!!

lol