DCT / DCH / DCX / CableCard - Testing tools for sale.

Trade or sell. This forum is monitored. The thread might get deleted without notice.
macgyver12

DCT / DCH / DCX / CableCard - Testing tools for sale.

Post by macgyver12 »

I'm outta the game. I've had, and still have, wayyyyy too much going on in my life and no more time to invest.

For sale are my testing tools. I will not explain what they are or what they do, its up to you to figure out the software needed, and commands and instructions will not be provided.

I'm not going to explain the hardware, again... its up to you to figure it out. All tools are in excellent working condition.

Best offer takes it.

CableCard/M-Card/S-Card testing:
http://oi61.tinypic.com/2czxj4.jpg

http://oi61.tinypic.com/107pao0.jpg

DCT Tool and DCH/DCX Tool
http://oi61.tinypic.com/2co06dz.jpg
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

Damn man I'm sorry to see you go man but I totally stand behind your decision its not a bad time to move on to other things, I have as well but it is a lot less testing than anything, I decided to get back in to the FTA game since there is a lot going non there and its the best option for TV besides apple TV lol.

As far as our friendship man you are still a good friend of mine and don't care that you decided to leave the scene because I can understand and its for the best I assume so I hope whatever you do now is worth it and everything works out the way you want because you definitely deserve a break after all the be that has been going on, I also gave you a call and left a message, no matter what though man keep in touch
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
Team Windowpane

Post by Team Windowpane »

Sorry to hear that mac. Good luck and godspeed!

I tried PMing you but your inbox is full. PM me re: sale of your tools
macgyver12

Post by macgyver12 »

Sorry....clearing my inbox is a constant battle. Tools are sold.

The gentleman who purchased them is extremely knowledgeable with these boxes so I hope the purchase can bring you all some future results. :)
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

Hey macgyver12 gimme a call sometime bud, don't be a stranger :)
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.