UPM/UID Generator?

Anything you want to talk that is not fit in other forums. Do not spam. The threads might get deleted if not appropriate

Moderator: justsomeguy

MrRogers

UPM/UID Generator?

Post by MrRogers »

Would something like this be possible?
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

MassModz wrote:Would something like this be possible?
LOL I would supose Someone Could make one But I doubt It will generate Active UID's.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
moddog

Post by moddog »

The best way is to know one of the ladies from your ISP/CSP. That what i do tho, ask her out for a drink and take it from there!:grin:
Good better best
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

moddog wrote:The best way is to know one of the ladies from your ISP/CSP. That what i do tho, ask her out for a drink and take it from there!:grin:
LOL Not a Bad IDEA. Well Making good Friends in the Install Tecks Department works Wounders. LOL But thats the Easy Way. There Other Ways in Which One Is Not Exposed as a Tester. ;)
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
moddog

Post by moddog »

TUNDRA wrote:LOL Not a Bad IDEA. Well Making good Friends in the Install Tecks Department works Wounders. LOL But thats the Easy Way. There Other Ways in Which One Is Not Exposed as a Tester. ;)
Care to share?
Good better best
RIP_Felipeferras

Post by RIP_Felipeferras »

MassModz wrote:Would something like this be possible?
you will be the one on charge , try to make it and we will test it for you
well i will

٩(●̮̮̃•)۶=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ᴼ•ₒ ○ ˚ͦ ◦•ᵒ ºᴼ•ₒ no andaba muerto andaba de parranda ₒ•ᴼ۝
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

If someone Made a MAC Address Generator, Surely they can Make a UID Generator. That does not Mean it will Generate Valid UID's.

A waist of Time IMHO But Posible.