Comcast bans Seattle Man

Anything you want to talk that is not fit in other forums. Do not spam. The threads might get deleted if not appropriate

Moderator: justsomeguy

justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

250 gig's of data is a pretty decent amount per month. up here i think they are trying to cap us at a ridiciously low amount of 25 gig's or so...now that is a RIP OFF ~~:mad: it hasn't happened yet but they are in the works of doin it across canada :mad: those dirty rotten SOB's
live your life like a beer commericial
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

That's messed up, I haven't gotten banned by them.... I actually am getting everything I ask for from them... But I owe them $48,060.00 from being sued. Tell me if that makes any sense.

But yeah, ban the guy using up bandwidth, something that is invisible that cannot be taken away or stolen since it is invisible, that's like saying your cell phone uses too much signal, your banned!

And to be quite honest, I would say I use about 4x as much bandwidth a month as this guy.... wtf. (I monitor my usage just to see)

But there is something else that I will not say or add that allows me to use that much without being banned. PeerBlock anyone?
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.