hurricane sandy

Anything you want to talk that is not fit in other forums. Do not spam. The threads might get deleted if not appropriate

Moderator: justsomeguy

justsomeguy

hurricane sandy

Post by justsomeguy »

hope there's no one from here in around that new jersey area! or any of the others that are flooding!~~

stay safe guys
live your life like a beer commericial
moddog

Post by moddog »

Sandy she is a bad girl, she destroy my home here is the Caribbean. I lost almost everything.
Good better best
coyote cojo

Post by coyote cojo »

You still have your internet there you will be good. insurances will pay for your trouble.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

moddog wrote:Sandy she is a bad girl, she destroy my home here is the Caribbean. I lost almost everything.
sorry to hear that buddy~ hope you are doing ok (besides loosing so much) and everyone is healthy still..guess your gonna have alot of work ahead of you to clean up that mess huh!?!
coyote cojo wrote:You still have your internet there you will be good. insurances will pay for your trouble.
insurance is a JOKE they dont pay for anywhere close to everything. there are places that are not even covered for natural disasters!
live your life like a beer commericial
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

justsomeguy wrote:sorry to hear that buddy~ hope you are doing ok (besides loosing so much) and everyone is healthy still..guess your gonna have alot of work ahead of you to clean up that mess huh!?!

insurance is a JOKE they dont pay for anywhere close to everything. there are places that are not even covered for natural disasters!
Hurricane Sandy was a joke here. And the thing about insurance... definitely true... The places that don't cover natural disasters are the places where they usually occur.. how ironic is that? They are in it to MAKE MONEY, bottom line. Full coverage on your vehicle is also NOT NECESSARY and not a good idea, I would pay the bare minimum just to get the car on the road, and the person that causes the accident pays out of their insurance.

If you are a careful driver, full coverage is stupid, especially if you have never caused an accident and you drive safe - then I would opt out for the coverage against just theft, and vandalism and stuff.. Also in MA, if you have an aftermarket alarm installed in your car you get 20% off your comprehensive coverage. There are ways to save on the insurance, especially the unnecessary stuff.

@moddog - Weather your house for future disasters which will definitely come any day now :) Save your future stuff. Hopefully you had insurance on your house etc?
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
moddog

Post by moddog »

Thanks for the head up but like justsomeguy say insurance is a wast of time here and know my house didn't insurance.
Good better best