Vote NONE OF THE ABOVE.

Anything you want to talk that is not fit in other forums. Do not spam. The threads might get deleted if not appropriate

Moderator: justsomeguy

MrRogers

Vote NONE OF THE ABOVE.

Post by MrRogers »

I am considering the positive implications of casting a blank ballot in the US 2012 presidential elections. After some thought, I am convinced that this could be an incredibly empowering form of "protest" for those that know none of the political candidates have our best interest in heart. If carried out on a large enough scale, I could see 10 to 30% of popular vote, such an act would demonstrate the widespread discontent inherent in our current sociopolitical paradigm; furthering the growing awareness within the many progressive movements we see today.

This would be sure to get mainstream news attention, plant awareness, and generate further progress on our path for authentic liberty.

I am interested in OWS's opinion of this idea, and hopeful that you would endorse it within your many avenues of communications.

Final note: To do this either leave the ballot blank or write in "none of the above" when at the polls. Interesting website pertaining to the issue http://www.nota.org/

Vote BLANK,
If you can't support any of the candidates.
Voting BLANK says you want better democracy and a higher quality of politics. Leave the ballot paper completely blank or write in "none of the above."
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

MrRogers wrote:I am considering the positive implications of casting a blank ballot in the US 2012 presidential elections. After some thought, I am convinced that this could be an incredibly empowering form of "protest" for those that know none of the political candidates have our best interest in heart. If carried out on a large enough scale, I could see 10 to 30% of popular vote, such an act would demonstrate the widespread discontent inherent in our current sociopolitical paradigm; furthering the growing awareness within the many progressive movements we see today.

This would be sure to get mainstream news attention, plant awareness, and generate further progress on our path for authentic liberty.

I am interested in OWS's opinion of this idea, and hopeful that you would endorse it within your many avenues of communications.

Final note: To do this either leave the ballot blank or write in "none of the above" when at the polls. Interesting website pertaining to the issue http://www.nota.org/

Vote BLANK,
If you can't support any of the candidates.
Voting BLANK says you want better democracy and a higher quality of politics. Leave the ballot paper completely blank or write in "none of the above."
they would more then likely just consider that an invalid vote, and the news would just cover it by saying americans are getting dumber and dumber and cannot fill out a ballot properly. and the stats for screwing up a ballot would just go up...lol..

putting the "none of the above" box on the ballot at least would get the point across ~ although they would also just consider it an invalid ballot but at least the message would get across...and do you really think "they" would allow such info that people are putting that on the ballot get out to the public? HELL NO..the american ecomony is already in the dumbster and that is the last thing that would help things. 2/3 rds. of the american people didn't even vote. up here in canada it's the same way, we have corrupt policitions all the way from the top down, just like in every other country~

recently the premier of ontario resigned because he didn't get his way with getting some leglisation passed for freezing public servants (myself) wages. we had already agreed to a 2 year wage freeze to help our government get out of debt but for some reason he wanted to put it into legislation. because we currently have a minority government it was not passed. that along with a couple other things he was in the spotlight for he said enough was enough and jumped ship!

unfortunatly voting is a joke, the governemt gives us options of a few different people to vote for but who do you think picks those options for us? government and top private companys that are so corrupt they should all be thrown in jail, but of course because they just lobby the government they also own the jails..lol...any way you look at it this day in age we are f@cked. we just bend over and take it in the ass~ and if people do revolt they are shunned by the majority that just sits back and lets it happen ~

i can rant all day about this shit...but it's to early to get my blood pressure up..:(
live your life like a beer commericial
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

by the way, you've been pretty quiet lately..you must be keeping to your meds as capone would say...LMAO
live your life like a beer commericial
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

justsomeguy wrote:by the way, you've been pretty quiet lately..you must be keeping to your meds as capone would say...LMAO
DUDE, HE is TOO BUSY cracking the Fart Biz Inc. Computers. LMFAO
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

No guys just busy with stuff. Not school or anything like that but lets just say protesting with some people here and there.

Think about what I use to sell and one of the words within it, that's a clue. Should have you guys busy for about 5 minutes while you read the ol FBI press release.

P.S. I am still here everyday, just not posting. And yes, I have been sticking to my meds. Some better than others.
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
macgyver12

Post by macgyver12 »

Who the hell still uses paper ballots??!?

Walking into a voting booth, you're going to find nothing but electronic voting machines....I believe clicking "Submit" without actually selecting a candidate would do nothing at all....

You could always hack em and change the names I suppose? You got 4 years to figure it out.
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

I hear you man, and I will work something out. I am sure you can still pick null though. It is a sign of dissatisfaction with the candidates.

Hey macgyver12, CAPONE, and (EDIT: justsomeguy too), you guys want an ANON decal for your car? It is pretty sick looking, I got a couple :). Goes on the back window. Here's a picture of it.

I JTAGGED your mom.