Supposedly the end of the world is today..

Anything you want to talk that is not fit in other forums. Do not spam. The threads might get deleted if not appropriate

Moderator: justsomeguy

MrRogers

Supposedly the end of the world is today..

Post by MrRogers »

According to the Mayan calendar today is the last day of their calendar/cycle, the masters of time. Maybe they just ran out of ink or rocks to etch in their calendar?

But that does not mean the END of the world, it just means a new cycle starts, I am sure all the people out there that believed this hype that the end was today will construct some lame excuse when tomorrow comes and they give the word END of the world new meaning.....

How many times have we seen this before in the past though where people have an end of the world date like God let people in on some secret that the end of days will be known to mankind. Give me a break. It was suppose to be when all the planets aligned, then in the year 2000, I mean come the fuck on, now its just so conveniently on a date that has the numbers 12/21/12.

Can't wait for the next date that these nutjobs come up with..
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

MrRogers wrote:According to the Mayan calendar today is the last day of their calendar/cycle, the masters of time. Maybe they just ran out of ink or rocks to etch in their calendar?

But that does not mean the END of the world, it just means a new cycle starts, I am sure all the people out there that believed this hype that the end was today will construct some lame excuse when tomorrow comes and they give the word END of the world new meaning.....

How many times have we seen this before in the past though where people have an end of the world date like God let people in on some secret that the end of days will be known to mankind. Give me a break. It was suppose to be when all the planets aligned, then in the year 2000, I mean come the fuck on, now its just so conveniently on a date that has the numbers 12/21/12.

Can't wait for the next date that these nutjobs come up with..

or maybe they just thought....hell man we done this for them for the next how many hundreds or thousands of years i'm sure they can pick up the slack and continue on with it....we dont need to SPOONFEED the world FOREVER do we??!!?? even they got sick of spoonfeeding
live your life like a beer commericial
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

ROFLMAO!!!!!

Now that you put it that way, someone please put me out of my misery!
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
pancho

hi

Post by pancho »

hey man forever want to humiliate people feel more or that ....tell me broo ,,,,
......please ..
when I write something does not get into my comments

porque esta viendo que usted monas esta criticando
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

pancho wrote:hey man forever want to humiliate people feel more or that ....tell me broo ,,,,
......please ..

Please tell us WTF are you talking about? Si no puedes escribir Ingles, mejor escribe en español, Por lo menos asi tendra un poco mas de sentido y se hara mas facil entender que quieres decir.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

pancho wrote:hey man forever want to humiliate people feel more or that ....tell me broo ,,,,
......please ..

CAPONE wrote:Please tell us WTF are you talking about? Si no puedes escribir Ingles, mejor escribe en español, Por lo menos asi tendra un poco mas de sentido y se hara mas facil entender que quieres decir.
for some reason he keeps writing this message (or messges very similar) in all different threads ! ..

pancho, you don't make a lot of sense! if you cannot be a productive member here please refrain from posting anything- especially nonsense like this !!! almost every single one of your posts is the same non-sense
live your life like a beer commericial
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

justsomeguy wrote:for some reason he keeps writing this message (or messges very similar) in all different threads ! ..

pancho, you don't make a lot of sense! if you cannot be a productive member here please refrain from posting anything- especially nonsense like this !!! almost every single one of your posts is the same non-sense
Or he can write in his native language. At least that way we know WTF he is trying to say. LMFAO...........
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."