Anything you want to talk that is not fit in other forums. Do not spam. The threads might get deleted if not appropriate

Moderator: justsomeguy

moddog

Post by moddog »

Who is the moderator of this forum, is it justsomeguy, capone or usbdm?
Good better best
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

moddog wrote:Who is the moderator of this forum, is it justsomeguy, capone or usbdm?
What is the issue? I am the admin and have full power of this forum.
moddog

Post by moddog »

usbbdm wrote:What is the issue? I am the admin and have full power of this forum.
It sure dose not look that way, it seems you or 3rd in command because of the way they deal with your costumer the same ppl who buy and support your tool, do you think its ok for them to talk to your costumer the way they do at times?
Good better best
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

OK, I know what you mean now. Not particularly this forum ("Off the topic").
I only reply to the threads that is related to how to use NT hardware or software on the target. The topic related to how to work on modems or cable boxes I normally leave them alone.
As of moderator, justsomeguy is doing some work on some of the subforums. capone is no longer moderator.

As general rule in here, people can ask whatever they say, if you have something constructive to replay you can do so. If you have nothing to say, leave it alone. The word like "PLEASE DO A SEARCH" or " PLEASE READ" will not help at all. I have stated many times.

For me it is OK to answer the same question again and again and I will never say please SEACH. In stead I would like to reply with the link to the topic.

If a thread becomes out of control and there is non-friendly replies going on, they will be deleted and threads might be closed. Do not take it personal. This is just a forum that people have some common interest. PM me if you want to discuss specific case.