For teh Comca$t Internetz users in Mass.

Anything you want to talk that is not fit in other forums. Do not spam. The threads might get deleted if not appropriate

Moderator: justsomeguy

MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

CAPONE wrote:What are you talking about? I think its time for your MED's Buddy. LOL I haven't said anything to anyone related to that subject.
Yeah, just took my meds. For the those that are curious this is what I am taking just so everyone is clear:

Alprazolam/Xanax 1mg 3 x daily.
OxyContin 20mg 2 x daily.
Oxycodone 10mg 2 x daily (or as needed).
Lyrica 25mg 3 x daily.
Morphine Sulphate 30mg 1x daily
Warfarin Sodium/Coumadin 6mg 1 x daily.
Lithium Carbonate 150mg 2 x daily.
Prozac 100mg 2x daily

I am basically a walking Pharmacy, dude let me tell you though that Lyrica stuff knocks me right on my ass... If you can't fall asleep that stuff will put you to sleep, even after you've slept all night - hardcore stuff man. In case you guys are wondering on all the pain meds, I have extensive blood clots (hereditary), so its very painful to walk and breathe... This barely gets me by.
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

MrRogers wrote:Yeah, just took my meds. For the those that are curious this is what I am taking just so everyone is clear:

Alprazolam/Xanax 1mg 3 x daily.
OxyContin 20mg 2 x daily.
Oxycodone 10mg 2 x daily (or as needed).
Lyrica 25mg 3 x daily.
Morphine Sulphate 30mg 1x daily
Warfarin Sodium/Coumadin 6mg 1 x daily.
Lithium Carbonate 150mg 2 x daily.
Prozac 100mg 2x daily

I am basically a walking Pharmacy, dude let me tell you though that Lyrica stuff knocks me right on my ass... If you can't fall asleep that stuff will put you to sleep, even after you've slept all night - hardcore stuff man. In case you guys are wondering on all the pain meds, I have extensive blood clots (hereditary), so its very painful to walk and breathe... This barely gets me by.
GEEZZZZZ MAN, Your Like a STATE APPROVED DRUG ADDICT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LMFAO........
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

Haha you got that right bud.

I did have another question that is kinda unrelated so I hope you'll let it slide...

Since the U10C035 is 8MB flash size and SPI same as the SB6120, is it possible to flash the Ubee flash to a SB6120? That is of course if I am able to extract the flash from the U10C035 eventually?

I figured it was a good question.
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

MrRogers wrote:Haha you got that right bud.

I did have another question that is kinda unrelated so I hope you'll let it slide...

Since the U10C035 is 8MB flash size and SPI same as the SB6120, is it possible to flash the Ubee flash to a SB6120? That is of course if I am able to extract the flash from the U10C035 eventually?

I figured it was a good question.
You can Swap UBEE backup with an SB6120 Backup and the other way around as well.

Now you need to keep in mind that if you Load an SB6120 Backup into an UBEE when you go into the Modem Page IT WILL SHOW ITS AN SB6120. To correct this back into the UBEE page you replace the SB6120 Firmware with the Original Firmware of the UBEE and now you will effectively have a UBEE running with the Certs of an SB6120.

Now This is Not Rocket Science. You could have found this out by TESTING....... That's what the hobby is all about.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
Killswitch

Post by Killswitch »

You are correct, Sir. That is NOT Rocket Science. You were just the first to sniff it out. You've obviously got a good snoot on yourself. You're a 24/7 kinda guy.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

MoonGoon wrote:You are correct, Sir. That is NOT Rocket Science. You were just the first to sniff it out. You've obviously got a good snoot on yourself. You're a 24/7 kinda guy.
LOL Not any more, Don't have the time anymore.....
stomperz

Post by stomperz »

CAPONE wrote:LOL Not any more, Don't have the time anymore.....
Sorry to here, I see that your down to only 15 to 20 posts a day.:rolleyes:
Sorry for my poor English, it is my primary language.:rolleyes:
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

stomperz wrote:Sorry to here, I see that your down to only 15 to 20 posts a day.:rolleyes:
Nothing to be sorry about, I am moving forward and working towards a better future which at this point = Less time for personal hobbies. ;)

Once I reach my goals, I will have time to resume my hobbies. :)
syankey1970

Post by syankey1970 »

I have a question for you guys on this subject...

Is your security so lax up there that you can put that dump on an ubee and the SNMP walk by CC before you get the signed push will not see the different hardware????

Down here ...that shit isn't workin anymore. I tried the cg swap a few days ago and CC kicked my ass to the curb!

oid failure, illegal set operation failed, non critical response...

Basically....F off!

lol, put the 5101 back on ...no problems!
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

syankey1970 wrote:I have a question for you guys on this subject...

Is your security so lax up there that you can put that dump on an ubee and the SNMP walk by CC before you get the signed push will not see the different hardware????

Down here ...that shit isn't workin anymore. I tried the cg swap a few days ago and CC kicked my ass to the curb!

oid failure, illegal set operation failed, non critical response...

Basically....F off!

lol, put the 5101 back on ...no problems!
It works either way. I personally like to make it look as legit as possible so I use the original boot and firmware of the Model modem I am cloning to, however not doing so will not affect it working normally...