back from vacation

Anything you want to talk that is not fit in other forums. Do not spam. The threads might get deleted if not appropriate

Moderator: justsomeguy

justsomeguy

back from vacation

Post by justsomeguy »

sorry for not answering everyones pm's lately. I have just returned from a well deserved family vacation to VEGAS ! it was nice to be in some real heat for awhile...but i'm back now and will get to all the pm's as best as I can...sitting here makes me wonder why I never moved down south yet...I can easily get used to 115 degree F heat :) sure beats the hell outa -30 C cold !!!!

although my liver sure likes being back home :eek:
live your life like a beer commericial
NewIdea1219

Post by NewIdea1219 »

justsomeguy wrote:sorry for not answering everyones pm's lately. I have just returned from a well deserved family vacation to VEGAS ! it was nice to be in some real heat for awhile...but i'm back now and will get to all the pm's as best as I can...sitting here makes me wonder why I never moved down south yet...I can easily get used to 115 degree F heat :) sure beats the hell outa -30 C cold !!!!

although my liver sure likes being back home :eek:
Welcome back!!! (finally I can post a reply... yeahhhh!!)

Was that ur 1st time in Vegas? Did you win or hit the jackpot? I was there before and love the "sin" city...lol. (So many things to do!) Like they say, "what happen in Vegas, stay in "Vegas"!!!

Anyway, hope you had a wonderful vacation....
That why when I send u message 2-3 days ago, i never get any reply.
Again, WELCOME HOME & back to business!!!
moddog

Post by moddog »

I hope the family enjoy them self, i will be in Canada for two week as of next week cant wait cause my kids longing to see me, its about 3 years i have not leave the Caribbean.
Good better best
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

moddog wrote:I hope the family enjoy them self, i will be in Canada for two week as of next week cant wait cause my kids longing to see me, its about 3 years i have not leave the Caribbean.
where are you coming up to?
moddog

Post by moddog »

justsomeguy wrote:where are you coming up to?
Winnipeg,but i can,t take the cold.
Good better best
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

Goode thing your back dood, got your login credentials ready for the "other" place. login and check it out hen you get settled in!
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

moddog wrote:Winnipeg,but i can,t take the cold.
Winnipeg is about 8 hours away from me ( up in Canada that is neighbors)!! enjoy your stay there my friend. I have some family that lives in Winnipeg also! you should be ok this time of year...it's not like where you are at but it shouldbe a good 27 degrees or so ..at least it aint winter when your commin up :o
moddog

Post by moddog »

justsomeguy wrote:Winnipeg is about 8 hours away from me ( up in Canada that is neighbors)!! enjoy your stay there my friend. I have some family that lives in Winnipeg also! you should be ok this time of year...it's not like where you are at but it shouldbe a good 27 degrees or so ..at least it aint winter when your commin up :o
Thanks for the heads up, that why i plan for it at this time of year, and we have good sun shine down here in the Caribbean 95-99 degrees.
Good better best